MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME
MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yeremia 23 & Ulangan 13 mengisyaratkan Muhammad nabi palsu
from timothius abraham become abu kathir EmptyFri 02 Feb 2024, 5:21 pm by buncis hitam

» kenapa muhammad suka makan babi????
from timothius abraham become abu kathir EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024, 1:04 am by naufal

» NYATA & FAKTA : TERNYATA YESUS PILIH MENGAULI KELEDAI DARIPADA WANITA!!! (sebuah penghinaan OLEH PAULUS)
from timothius abraham become abu kathir EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024, 9:39 pm by Uwizuya

» SORGA ISLAM RUMAH PELACUR ALLOH SWT...........
from timothius abraham become abu kathir EmptyTue 02 Jan 2024, 12:48 am by Pajar

» Moon Split or Islamic Hoax?
from timothius abraham become abu kathir EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:34 pm by admin

» In Islam a Woman Must be Submissive and Serve her Husband
from timothius abraham become abu kathir EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:32 pm by admin

» Who Taught Allah Math?
from timothius abraham become abu kathir EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:31 pm by admin

» BISNIS GEREJA YUUUKZ....LUMAYAN LOH UNTUNGNYA....
from timothius abraham become abu kathir EmptyWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:57 pm by buncis hitam

» ISLAM: Palsu, Maut, Tak Akan Tobat, Amburadul
from timothius abraham become abu kathir EmptySun 07 May 2023, 9:50 am by MANTAN KADRUN

Gallery

from timothius abraham become abu kathir Empty
MILIS MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
MURTADIN KAFIRUNexMUSLIM INDONESIA BERJAYA12 Oktober Hari Murtad Dari Islam Sedunia

Kami tidak memfitnah, tetapi menyatakan fakta kebenaran yang selama ini selalu ditutupi oleh muslim untuk menyembunyikan kebejatan nabinya

Menyongsong Punahnya Islam

Wadah syiar Islam terlengkap & terpercaya, mari sebarkan selebaran artikel yang sesungguhnya tentang si Pelacur Alloh Swt dan Muhammad bin Abdullah yang MAHA TERKUTUK itu ke dunia nyata!!!!

Kebrutalan dan keberingasan muslim di seantero dunia adalah bukti bahwa Islam agama setan (AJARAN JAHAT,BUAS,BIADAB,CABUL,DUSTA).  Tuhan (KEBENARAN) tidak perlu dibela, tetapi setan (KEJAHATAN) perlu mendapat pembelaan manusia agar dustanya terus bertahan

Subscribe to MURTADIN_KAFIRUN

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 354 on Wed 26 May 2010, 4:49 pm
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADINKAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADIN_KAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

from timothius abraham become abu kathir

Go down

from timothius abraham become abu kathir Empty from timothius abraham become abu kathir

Post by segoromayit Fri 16 Mar 2012, 12:04 am

Abu Kathir is a former Muslim who lived in a farming village in Egypt. A native Arabic speaker, Abu actively tried to convert Christian missionaries in his country to Islam.

I consider myself privileged and honored to share about my journey with Christ in
Egypt. It was a young man from Pennsylvania who shared Christ with me while I tried
to convert him into Islam. Right after my conversion I was baptized secretly in
Cairo. Filled with the joy of salvation, I could not hide or deny Christ anymore.
Therefore, when my childhood friend asked me if Christ was crucified, I answered,
"Yes!" and explained why. He prayed with me, for the first time, to receive Christ.
He was shaking vehemently and perspiring profusely every time he prayed with me.
He could see how mighty the name of our Lord Jesus was.

My former leaders in the Islamic fanatical group, desiring to know who the
spearhead was, and threatened to kill him if he would not tell them everything
about my evangelism. Sadly, he betrayed me and I was beaten up in front of the
mosque where I had formerly preached Islam zealously. In their sight I was a
blasphemous infidel who deserved to be killed unless I would recant. They regarded
my conversion as the most horrendous form of desecrating Islam and the Quran.

Since my secret conversion was now made public and Muslims plotted to kill me,
I had to flee. I was hunted by Muslims from my village in the Delta, to Ismalia
until I arrived in Cairo where my Christian friends lived. Yet Christians were not
willing to shelter me and I had to go back to the village, seeking refuge in His
protective hands. I came back from Cairo and found an angry mob of Muslims filling
up our house. My mother was wearing the garment of mourning, dressed in black as
is the custom in Egypt. Muslim women yelled at me, "Your mother doesn't deserve all
this from you. Why cause her all this grief7" Another woman lamented, "Poor mother!
Her son left her for the Christian infidels. If I were her, I would kill my son for
running after the infidels like a dog." I received a letter from a friend in Jordan
who reported that my father was walking down the streets in Jordan weeping bitterly
as Muslim laborers there reproached him severely. He stayed sick in bed for a
month because of this until he and I talked on the phone.

It is absolutely unforgettable that outraged Muslims broke into our house
barbarically. My mother knelt down at the feet of our neighbor "Sayed" begging him
to spare my life and kill her instead. In such indescribable agony, my mother
disowned and disinherited me before all people in my village. I love my mother
more dearly than any person in this world, but no human power, regardless of how
gigantic it is, can separate me from the love of Christ. I will always live for
Jesus.

For the first time in my life, my Bible, all my Christian books, and music tapes
were confiscated and burnt. I decided to flee from the Delta region to Cairo. Even
though the police were tracking me down, the Lord blinded their eyes and
protected me. In Cairo, I was hiding with an Egyptian Baptist friend who was
comforting me all the time. I broke down when he read,

"So they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were
counted worthy to suffer shame for His name" (Acts 5:41).

I am grateful to God for providing this Baptist friend who discipled me, teaching
me to live a victorious life affluent in worship and thanksgiving. He gave me a
pocket Arabic New Testament and told me frankly that his parents were afraid that
if they continued to hide me they would be in jail forever. I had nowhere to go.
I stayed in Egypt as a secret Christian for five years not knowing what the
future would hold. God Himself became my joy and He provided a way of escape out
of Egypt.

Now I am living in the United States, and I am fervently preaching the Gospel of
our glorious Lord Jesus Christ. I am preaching His hope and joy over the radio,
in churches, and even in the Middle East, as I record my radio programs for
Muslims there.

I was once blind and now I can see. I believe Muslims can see the Light of the
World, Christ Himself. I would be thrilled to get mail from my Muslim brothers
and sisters as well as others. My email address is cgcs@nando.net with a note
saying "To Timothy Abraham".
segoromayit
segoromayit
SPAMMER
SPAMMER

Number of posts : 307