MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME
MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yeremia 23 & Ulangan 13 mengisyaratkan Muhammad nabi palsu
Is atheism the default position? EmptyFri 02 Feb 2024, 5:21 pm by buncis hitam

» kenapa muhammad suka makan babi????
Is atheism the default position? EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024, 1:04 am by naufal

» NYATA & FAKTA : TERNYATA YESUS PILIH MENGAULI KELEDAI DARIPADA WANITA!!! (sebuah penghinaan OLEH PAULUS)
Is atheism the default position? EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024, 9:39 pm by Uwizuya

» SORGA ISLAM RUMAH PELACUR ALLOH SWT...........
Is atheism the default position? EmptyTue 02 Jan 2024, 12:48 am by Pajar

» Moon Split or Islamic Hoax?
Is atheism the default position? EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:34 pm by admin

» In Islam a Woman Must be Submissive and Serve her Husband
Is atheism the default position? EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:32 pm by admin

» Who Taught Allah Math?
Is atheism the default position? EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:31 pm by admin

» BISNIS GEREJA YUUUKZ....LUMAYAN LOH UNTUNGNYA....
Is atheism the default position? EmptyWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:57 pm by buncis hitam

» ISLAM: Palsu, Maut, Tak Akan Tobat, Amburadul
Is atheism the default position? EmptySun 07 May 2023, 9:50 am by MANTAN KADRUN

Gallery

Is atheism the default position? Empty
MILIS MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
MURTADIN KAFIRUNexMUSLIM INDONESIA BERJAYA12 Oktober Hari Murtad Dari Islam Sedunia

Kami tidak memfitnah, tetapi menyatakan fakta kebenaran yang selama ini selalu ditutupi oleh muslim untuk menyembunyikan kebejatan nabinya

Menyongsong Punahnya Islam

Wadah syiar Islam terlengkap & terpercaya, mari sebarkan selebaran artikel yang sesungguhnya tentang si Pelacur Alloh Swt dan Muhammad bin Abdullah yang MAHA TERKUTUK itu ke dunia nyata!!!!

Kebrutalan dan keberingasan muslim di seantero dunia adalah bukti bahwa Islam agama setan (AJARAN JAHAT,BUAS,BIADAB,CABUL,DUSTA).  Tuhan (KEBENARAN) tidak perlu dibela, tetapi setan (KEJAHATAN) perlu mendapat pembelaan manusia agar dustanya terus bertahan

Subscribe to MURTADIN_KAFIRUN

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 354 on Wed 26 May 2010, 4:49 pm
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADINKAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADIN_KAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Is atheism the default position?

3 posters

Go down

Is atheism the default position? Empty Is atheism the default position?

Post by Tom Jerry Wed 16 Feb 2011, 11:19 am

Many atheists claim that atheism is the default position. In other words, they claim that when persons are born, they are naturally atheists and that it is only through indoctrination that they become theists. But, this claim is nothing more then an unsubstantiated opinion. How does an atheist know that people are not hardwired to believe in God? How does an atheist know that children don't naturally believe in God and have to be taught not to believe in God?

If the atheist says that it must be a cognitive choice to believe in God, then again we have to ask how the atheist knows this. People believe in things without really understanding why and often times they're surprised at what they do believe in naturally. So, that doesn't work either.

So when an atheist says that atheism is the default position, he is offering nothing more than an unsubstantiated opinion upon which he wants to build an argument that atheism is somehow valid, or superior, or natural. The conclusion is not supported by the premise.

But, what if it is true that atheism is the natural position of the person? Now, we are not saying that is the case, but what if it were? Would it mean that there is no God? Of course not. Even if an atheist were to hold the position that atheism is the default position (which cannot be verified) what does that have to do with whether or not God exists? It is irrelevant to the issue.

So, when atheists like to say that atheism is the default position, I like to respond with a request for them to prove it. They can't. They need to stop offering unsubstantiated opinions as facts.
Tom Jerry
Tom Jerry
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male
Number of posts : 1829
Job/hobbies : Cari kebenaran
Registration date : 2010-09-21

Back to top Go down

Is atheism the default position? Empty Re: Is atheism the default position?

Post by agus Thu 24 Feb 2011, 11:22 pm

Good posting my friend, keep going to find the truth. I am behind and also supporting you are.... Is atheism the default position? 280186
agus
agus
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male
Number of posts : 8588
Job/hobbies : Baca-baca
Humor : Shaggy yang malang
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Jerry Tue 01 Mar 2011, 3:36 pm

agus wrote:Good posting my friend, keep going to find the truth. I am behind and also supporting you are.... Is atheism the default position? 280186
OK, let's support Christianity bro...

Tom Jerry
Tom Jerry
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by agus Tue 01 Mar 2011, 10:20 pm

Tom Jerry wrote:
agus wrote:Good posting my friend, keep going to find the truth. I am behind and also supporting you are.... Is atheism the default position? 280186

Never hold on one position, just keep going to find the answer. Only Islam will tell you the truth...Is atheism the default position? SFun_bubblegum
agus
agus
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Jerry Thu 03 Mar 2011, 2:31 pm

agus wrote:
Tom Jerry wrote:

Never hold on one position, just keep going to find the answer. Only Islam will tell you the truth...Is atheism the default position? SFun_bubblegum

The truth? Who told you the truth? Islam or Jesus?

So Jesus said to those Jews who had believed in him, "If you continue in my word, you are really my disciples. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:31-32)

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)

Later on Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. The one who follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12)

Tom Jerry
Tom Jerry
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by agus Thu 03 Mar 2011, 9:27 pm

So Jesus said to those Jews who had believed in him, "If you continue in my word, you are really my disciples. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:31-32)

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)

Later on Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. The one who follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12)

I am going to tell the newest news of the truth, it's call "asyhadu an-laa ilaaha illallaah, wa asyhadu anna muhammadan rasuulullaah". This the right way to the truth, even all the prophets says the same thing. Is atheism the default position? SFun_bubblegum
agus
agus
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Jerry Fri 04 Mar 2011, 12:42 pm

agus wrote:

I am going to tell the newest news of the truth, it's call "asyhadu an-laa ilaaha illallaah, wa asyhadu anna muhammadan rasuulullaah". This the right way to the truth, even all the prophets says the same thing. Is atheism the default position? SFun_bubblegum
What kind of sentences like that?
What the hell kind of sentences like that?
These are the sentences from God:
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'
‘Love your neighbor as yourself.'
(Matt.22:37,39)

Tom Jerry
Tom Jerry
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by agus Fri 04 Mar 2011, 8:24 pm

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'
‘Love your neighbor as yourself.' (Matt.22:37,39)

Talking about love; well love in Islam more beauty dan powerfull than Matt's sentences. For example, as my neighbour you can breath safe and sound...Is atheism the default position? SFun_thankyou
agus
agus
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alam hazmi alkarami Fri 04 Mar 2011, 8:50 pm

no metter islam or christian,if you believe god i will support you,with my religion and my theory and my argument Wink

alam hazmi alkarami
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2011-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down