MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME
MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yeremia 23 & Ulangan 13 mengisyaratkan Muhammad nabi palsu
Si Mamat Kena Guna2 EmptyFri 02 Feb 2024, 5:21 pm by buncis hitam

» kenapa muhammad suka makan babi????
Si Mamat Kena Guna2 EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024, 1:04 am by naufal

» NYATA & FAKTA : TERNYATA YESUS PILIH MENGAULI KELEDAI DARIPADA WANITA!!! (sebuah penghinaan OLEH PAULUS)
Si Mamat Kena Guna2 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024, 9:39 pm by Uwizuya

» SORGA ISLAM RUMAH PELACUR ALLOH SWT...........
Si Mamat Kena Guna2 EmptyTue 02 Jan 2024, 12:48 am by Pajar

» Moon Split or Islamic Hoax?
Si Mamat Kena Guna2 EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:34 pm by admin

» In Islam a Woman Must be Submissive and Serve her Husband
Si Mamat Kena Guna2 EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:32 pm by admin

» Who Taught Allah Math?
Si Mamat Kena Guna2 EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:31 pm by admin

» BISNIS GEREJA YUUUKZ....LUMAYAN LOH UNTUNGNYA....
Si Mamat Kena Guna2 EmptyWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:57 pm by buncis hitam

» ISLAM: Palsu, Maut, Tak Akan Tobat, Amburadul
Si Mamat Kena Guna2 EmptySun 07 May 2023, 9:50 am by MANTAN KADRUN

Gallery

Si Mamat Kena Guna2 Empty
MILIS MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
MURTADIN KAFIRUNexMUSLIM INDONESIA BERJAYA12 Oktober Hari Murtad Dari Islam Sedunia

Kami tidak memfitnah, tetapi menyatakan fakta kebenaran yang selama ini selalu ditutupi oleh muslim untuk menyembunyikan kebejatan nabinya

Menyongsong Punahnya Islam

Wadah syiar Islam terlengkap & terpercaya, mari sebarkan selebaran artikel yang sesungguhnya tentang si Pelacur Alloh Swt dan Muhammad bin Abdullah yang MAHA TERKUTUK itu ke dunia nyata!!!!

Kebrutalan dan keberingasan muslim di seantero dunia adalah bukti bahwa Islam agama setan (AJARAN JAHAT,BUAS,BIADAB,CABUL,DUSTA).  Tuhan (KEBENARAN) tidak perlu dibela, tetapi setan (KEJAHATAN) perlu mendapat pembelaan manusia agar dustanya terus bertahan

Subscribe to MURTADIN_KAFIRUN

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 354 on Wed 26 May 2010, 4:49 pm
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADINKAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADIN_KAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Si Mamat Kena Guna2

Go down

Si Mamat Kena Guna2 Empty Si Mamat Kena Guna2

Post by admin Wed 24 Dec 2008, 9:39 pm

Si Mamat Kena Guna2

Hadis Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 89:
The Prophet continued for such-and-such period imagining that he has slept (had sexual relations) with his wives, and in fact he did not. One day he said, to me, "O 'Aisha! Allah has instructed me regarding a matter about which I had asked Him. There came to me two men, one of them sat near my feet and the other near my head. The one near my feet, asked the one near my head (pointing at me), 'What is wrong with this man? The latter replied, 'He is under the effect of magic.' The first one asked, 'Who had worked magic on him?' The other replied, 'Lubaid bin Asam.' The first one asked, 'What material (did he use)?' The other replied, 'The skin of the pollen of a male date tree with a comb and the hair stuck to it, kept under a stone in the well of Dharwan."' Then the Prophet went to that well and said, "This is the same well which was shown to me in the dream. The tops of its date-palm trees look like the heads of the devils, and its water looks like the Henna infusion." Then the Prophet ordered that those things be taken out. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Won't you disclose (the magic object)?" The Prophet said, "Allah has cured me and I hate to circulate the evil among the people." 'Aisha added, "(The magician) Lubaid bin Asam was a man from Bani Zuraiq, an ally of the Jews."

terjemahan:
Sang Nabi selama beberapa saat terus-menerus berkhayal telah melakukan hubungan seksual dengan istri2nya, padahal sebenarnya tidak. Suatu hari dia berkata padaku,”O’ Aisha! Allah telah memerintahkanku tentang hal yang kupertanyakan padaNya. Lalu datanglah dua pria, yang seorang duduk dekat kakiku dan yang seorang lagi duduk dekat kepalaku. Yang duduk dekat kakiku bertanya kepada orang yang duduk dekat kepalaku (sambil menunjuk diriku), ‘Ada apa dengan orang ini?’ Orang yang ditanya menjawab, ‘Dia kena guna2.’ Orang itu lalu bertanya, ‘Siapa yang mengguna-gunanya?’ Dijawab, ‘Lubaid bin Asam.’ Orang itu kembali bertanya,”Benda apakah yang digunakannya?” Orang itu menjawab, ‘Kulit pohon kurma dengan sebuah sisir dan rambut ditancapkan di atasnya, dan diletakkan di bahwa sebuah batu di sumur Dharwan.’ Lalu sang Nabi pergi ke sumur itu dan berkata, “Ini sumur yang sama yang kulihat dalam mimpiku. Bagian atas pohon2 kurma itu tampak bagaikan kepala2 setan, dan airnya tampak bagaikan campuran Henna.” Maka sang Nabi memerintahkan pohon2 itu ditebang. Aku berkata, “O Rasul Allah! Mohon tunjukkan benda2 sihir itu.” Sang Nabi berkata, “Allah telah menyembuhkan diriku dan aku benci menunjukkan kejahatan kepada orang2.” Aisha menambah, “Tukang sihir Lubaid bin Asam adalah warga Bani Zuraiq, sekutu kaum Yahudi.”

Hadis Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 75, Number 400:
Narrated 'Aisha: That Allah's Apostle was affected by magic, so much that he used to think that he had done something which in fact, he did not do, and he invoked his Lord (for a remedy). Then (one day) he said, "O 'Aisha!) Do you know that Allah has advised me as to the problem I consulted Him about?" 'Aisha said, "O Allah's Apostle! What's that?" He said, "Two men came to me and one of them sat at my head and the other at my feet, and one of them asked his companion, 'What is wrong with this man?' The latter replied, 'He is under the effect of magic' ......

terjemahan:
Dikisahkan oleh Aisyah: Sang Rasul Allah terkena guna2 sehingga dia mengkhayal dia telah melakukan sesuatu, padahal sebenarnya tidak, dan dia meminta Tuhan untuk diobati. Lalu suatu hari dia berkata, “O ‘Aisha! Tahukah kau bahwa Allah telah menasehatiku tentang masalah yang kutanyakan kepadaNya?” Aisha berkata,”O Rasul Allah! Apa itu?” Dia menjawab, “Dua pria datang padaku dan yang seorang duduk dekat kepalaku dan yang seorang lagi duduk dekat kakiku, dan orang itu bertanya kepada rekannya, ‘Apa yang terjadi pada orang ini?’ Orang yang lain menjawab, ‘Dia kena guna2’…..

Hadis Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 490:
Narrated 'Aisha: Magic was worked on the Prophet so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing. One day he invoked (Allah) for a long period and then said, "I feel that Allah has inspired me as how to cure myself. Two persons came to me (in my dream) and sat, one by my head and the other by my feet. One of them asked the other, "What is the ailment of this man?" The other replied, 'He has been bewitched" ......

Hadis Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 53, Number 400:
Narrated Aisha: Once the Prophet was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

terjemahan:
Dikisahkan oleh Aisha: Suat saat sang Nabi diguna-guna sehingga dia mulai mengkhayalkan berbuat sesuatu yang sebenarnya tidak dilakukannya.

Orang yang paling dekat dengan Tuhan kok bisa kena guna2, ya? Udah gitu ngekhayal ngeseks lagi.
Mau tanya neeeh... Orang yang ngaku sebagai ciptaan Awloh terbaik kok bisa2nya kena guna2 sampai (naudzubileee) mimpi basah segala?
Ibn Ishaq:233
“Allah’s Apostle: the Lord of the Muslims, Leader of the Allah Fearing, Messenger of the Lord of the Worlds, the Peerless and Unequalled.”
terjemahan:
"Rasul Allah: Ketua para Muslim, Pemimpin umat yang takut akan Allah, Rasul Tuhan Semesta Alam, yang Superior dan Tak Ada Duanya.

33:21
Sesungguhnya telah ada pada (diri) Rasulullah itu suri teladan yang baik bagimu (yaitu) bagi orang yang mengharap (rahmat) Allah dan (kedatangan) hari kiamat dan dia banyak menyebut Allah.
Suri teladan kok bisa diguna-guna sampai mimpi basah segala? Gue aja yang orang biasa tidak pernah berhasil diguna-guna, apalagi sampai ngekhayal ngeseks sama bini gue. Tandanya gue lebih hebat daripada si Mamat dong?

admin
admin
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1234
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MURTADIN_KAFIRUN/

Back to top Go down