MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME
MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yeremia 23 & Ulangan 13 mengisyaratkan Muhammad nabi palsu
Virgin of Guadalupe Found on Rock EmptyFri 02 Feb 2024, 5:21 pm by buncis hitam

» kenapa muhammad suka makan babi????
Virgin of Guadalupe Found on Rock EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024, 1:04 am by naufal

» NYATA & FAKTA : TERNYATA YESUS PILIH MENGAULI KELEDAI DARIPADA WANITA!!! (sebuah penghinaan OLEH PAULUS)
Virgin of Guadalupe Found on Rock EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024, 9:39 pm by Uwizuya

» SORGA ISLAM RUMAH PELACUR ALLOH SWT...........
Virgin of Guadalupe Found on Rock EmptyTue 02 Jan 2024, 12:48 am by Pajar

» Moon Split or Islamic Hoax?
Virgin of Guadalupe Found on Rock EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:34 pm by admin

» In Islam a Woman Must be Submissive and Serve her Husband
Virgin of Guadalupe Found on Rock EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:32 pm by admin

» Who Taught Allah Math?
Virgin of Guadalupe Found on Rock EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:31 pm by admin

» BISNIS GEREJA YUUUKZ....LUMAYAN LOH UNTUNGNYA....
Virgin of Guadalupe Found on Rock EmptyWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:57 pm by buncis hitam

» ISLAM: Palsu, Maut, Tak Akan Tobat, Amburadul
Virgin of Guadalupe Found on Rock EmptySun 07 May 2023, 9:50 am by MANTAN KADRUN

Gallery

Virgin of Guadalupe Found on Rock Empty
MILIS MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
MURTADIN KAFIRUNexMUSLIM INDONESIA BERJAYA12 Oktober Hari Murtad Dari Islam Sedunia

Kami tidak memfitnah, tetapi menyatakan fakta kebenaran yang selama ini selalu ditutupi oleh muslim untuk menyembunyikan kebejatan nabinya

Menyongsong Punahnya Islam

Wadah syiar Islam terlengkap & terpercaya, mari sebarkan selebaran artikel yang sesungguhnya tentang si Pelacur Alloh Swt dan Muhammad bin Abdullah yang MAHA TERKUTUK itu ke dunia nyata!!!!

Kebrutalan dan keberingasan muslim di seantero dunia adalah bukti bahwa Islam agama setan (AJARAN JAHAT,BUAS,BIADAB,CABUL,DUSTA).  Tuhan (KEBENARAN) tidak perlu dibela, tetapi setan (KEJAHATAN) perlu mendapat pembelaan manusia agar dustanya terus bertahan

Subscribe to MURTADIN_KAFIRUN

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 354 on Wed 26 May 2010, 4:49 pm
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADINKAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADIN_KAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Virgin of Guadalupe Found on Rock

Go down

Virgin of Guadalupe Found on Rock Empty Virgin of Guadalupe Found on Rock

Post by admin Sat 07 Feb 2009, 2:49 pm

Virgin of Guadalupe Found on Rock RockvirginVirgin of Guadalupe Found on Rock

California-resident Jaime Garcia says he was down-on-his-luck until he found a rock that seems -- to him at least -- to show an image of the Virgin of Guadalupe appearing before Saint Juan Diego. In the thumbnail, Garcia's rock is on the right, and on the left is a representation of the Virgin of Guadalupe. Finding the rock inspired Garcia to quit drinking and smoking. He says: "People used to think I'm crazy. Now, they're thinking different." Cranky Media Guy says: "Yeah, now they think he's out of his f---ing mind!"

Man Believes Virgin Of Guadalupe Found On Rock

Virgin of Guadalupe Found on Rock Thumb_1215478028164_0p46095211287893095

Virgin of Guadalupe Found on Rock Jesuscheeto

A local man says he found a rock with an image of the Virgin of Guadalupe, and has turned down an offer to sell it for tens of thousands of dollars.

Meet Jaime Garcia, a man who says he was addicted to alcohol and smoking for the last 20 years.

"I lost my house and I started drinking more and more," he said. "I almost lost my family, too."

One day, Garcia stumbled on a stone while working at a construction site in Patterson, a find that he says changed his life.

"That's Juan Diego right there," Garcia said. He believes that the rock contains an image of the Virgin of Guadalupe with Juan Diego looking up at her.

Diego, an indigenous Mexican who lived in the 1500's, is believed by many to have the Virgin Mary appear before him, leaving a now-famous image on his woven cloak.

Garcia says the minute he found the rock, he immediately quit drinking and smoking, and now the bond between his wife and kids is stronger than ever.

"People used to think I'm crazy," Garcia said. "Now, they're thinking different."

He says one man offered to pay him $80,000 for the stone, but he refused, saying it's priceless.

(©️ MMIX, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)
admin
admin
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1234
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MURTADIN_KAFIRUN/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum