MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME
MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yeremia 23 & Ulangan 13 mengisyaratkan Muhammad nabi palsu
My name is Cindy Dry. I am Christian and Proud of it! EmptyFri 02 Feb 2024, 5:21 pm by buncis hitam

» kenapa muhammad suka makan babi????
My name is Cindy Dry. I am Christian and Proud of it! EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024, 1:04 am by naufal

» NYATA & FAKTA : TERNYATA YESUS PILIH MENGAULI KELEDAI DARIPADA WANITA!!! (sebuah penghinaan OLEH PAULUS)
My name is Cindy Dry. I am Christian and Proud of it! EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024, 9:39 pm by Uwizuya

» SORGA ISLAM RUMAH PELACUR ALLOH SWT...........
My name is Cindy Dry. I am Christian and Proud of it! EmptyTue 02 Jan 2024, 12:48 am by Pajar

» Moon Split or Islamic Hoax?
My name is Cindy Dry. I am Christian and Proud of it! EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:34 pm by admin

» In Islam a Woman Must be Submissive and Serve her Husband
My name is Cindy Dry. I am Christian and Proud of it! EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:32 pm by admin

» Who Taught Allah Math?
My name is Cindy Dry. I am Christian and Proud of it! EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:31 pm by admin

» BISNIS GEREJA YUUUKZ....LUMAYAN LOH UNTUNGNYA....
My name is Cindy Dry. I am Christian and Proud of it! EmptyWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:57 pm by buncis hitam

» ISLAM: Palsu, Maut, Tak Akan Tobat, Amburadul
My name is Cindy Dry. I am Christian and Proud of it! EmptySun 07 May 2023, 9:50 am by MANTAN KADRUN

Gallery

My name is Cindy Dry. I am Christian and Proud of it! Empty
MILIS MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
MURTADIN KAFIRUNexMUSLIM INDONESIA BERJAYA12 Oktober Hari Murtad Dari Islam Sedunia

Kami tidak memfitnah, tetapi menyatakan fakta kebenaran yang selama ini selalu ditutupi oleh muslim untuk menyembunyikan kebejatan nabinya

Menyongsong Punahnya Islam

Wadah syiar Islam terlengkap & terpercaya, mari sebarkan selebaran artikel yang sesungguhnya tentang si Pelacur Alloh Swt dan Muhammad bin Abdullah yang MAHA TERKUTUK itu ke dunia nyata!!!!

Kebrutalan dan keberingasan muslim di seantero dunia adalah bukti bahwa Islam agama setan (AJARAN JAHAT,BUAS,BIADAB,CABUL,DUSTA).  Tuhan (KEBENARAN) tidak perlu dibela, tetapi setan (KEJAHATAN) perlu mendapat pembelaan manusia agar dustanya terus bertahan

Subscribe to MURTADIN_KAFIRUN

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 354 on Wed 26 May 2010, 4:49 pm
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADINKAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADIN_KAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

My name is Cindy Dry. I am Christian and Proud of it!

Go down

My name is Cindy Dry. I am Christian and Proud of it! Empty My name is Cindy Dry. I am Christian and Proud of it!

Post by humanisme Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:34 am

My name is Cindy Dry. I am Christian and Proud of it!

(Due to continuously finding my mistake all over the internet at any given time, I have decided to circulate this page in hopes that this message will be as loud as the reversion story Muslims keep insisting to publish on their websites even today. I believe that if I don't counteract their sites with this page, it is a detriment to my livelihood.)

I have been a practicing Christian since December 2007. Even when I was a child, I searched for God. I went to church and believe in God and His Son Jesus. When I was in my twenties, I became confused over doctrine.

I know who I serve. HE is the One True God. He is the Creator of the heavens and earth and all things seen and unseen.

I pray to Him all day long - not just 5 times a day! I seek His will, not by doing good deeds in order to try to buy my way to Heaven, but because He loved me so much that He sent His Son Jesus to die for my sins. "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life." I am that whosoever. I believe with my entire being. I am greatful to God. I am thankful He saved me. I am hopeful to be with Him in Heaven one day.

Why am I posting this blog??? Because I made a drastically radical life choice in 1999, of which I am still to this day paying for. In 1999, I fell victim to the brainwashing of the Muslims! I converted to Islam without really understanding what that entailed. I didn't realize how much I would one day regret that ill-fated decision until 10 miserable years later. Even today, I am finding Islamic websites posting my so-called Muslim reversion story on their sites without permission. God forgive me for even writing that story. I thought I was following the will of God, but I didn't have a clue what the will of God was. I don't want someone to Google my name and find - "Cindy Dry - Ex-Christian" without knowing I am a CHRISTIAN!

Well, I righted my wrong. I prayed to my Heavenly Father and asked for forgiveness. In Islam, they want to kill you for turning your back on Islam.
Well, guess what! I no longer care. I care what God thinks of me only. "God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, and love and a sound mind". Maybe this is my purpose. Maybe I need to spend the rest of my life righting my wrong. This was the worst thing I could have done in my life and I will regret it forever.

I have asked Muslim websites to remove my name and my stories from their sites, and they put them up on other sites. For the last time,

I DENOUNCE ISLAM - it was a stupid mistake that I made when I wasn't following the TRUE GOD! Islam is an evil cult that I regret having spent even one single moment being involved with. I was foolish and childish. Well, I grew up and got a brain.

Now I worship God. I believe that Jesus was part of the God-head that came in the form of a man to die for my sins. I truly believe that He forgave me. I believe that He lives in my heart via the Holy Spirit. I worship Him always, forever, no matter what. I stand tall and proud to say I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus IS God! "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word WAS GOD".

I am a Christian. I believe in God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

I ask once again for any and all Islamic sites publishing the story I wrote regarding my reversion story to please stop and remove it. It is null and void. I am a Christian.

I am so proud to be Christian and truly understand the love of God.

If you have a Christian website, I urge you to publish this notice on your site. Please circulate it to your friends. I want the world to know who I am and what I am not.
I am NOT Muslim.

I am a Christian and I am proud of it!

Cindy Dry
4cjdry@gmail.com

humanisme
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down