MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME
MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yeremia 23 & Ulangan 13 mengisyaratkan Muhammad nabi palsu
MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  EmptyFri 02 Feb 2024, 5:21 pm by buncis hitam

» kenapa muhammad suka makan babi????
MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024, 1:04 am by naufal

» NYATA & FAKTA : TERNYATA YESUS PILIH MENGAULI KELEDAI DARIPADA WANITA!!! (sebuah penghinaan OLEH PAULUS)
MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024, 9:39 pm by Uwizuya

» SORGA ISLAM RUMAH PELACUR ALLOH SWT...........
MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  EmptyTue 02 Jan 2024, 12:48 am by Pajar

» Moon Split or Islamic Hoax?
MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:34 pm by admin

» In Islam a Woman Must be Submissive and Serve her Husband
MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:32 pm by admin

» Who Taught Allah Math?
MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:31 pm by admin

» BISNIS GEREJA YUUUKZ....LUMAYAN LOH UNTUNGNYA....
MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  EmptyWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:57 pm by buncis hitam

» ISLAM: Palsu, Maut, Tak Akan Tobat, Amburadul
MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  EmptySun 07 May 2023, 9:50 am by MANTAN KADRUN

Gallery

MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  Empty
MILIS MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
MURTADIN KAFIRUNexMUSLIM INDONESIA BERJAYA12 Oktober Hari Murtad Dari Islam Sedunia

Kami tidak memfitnah, tetapi menyatakan fakta kebenaran yang selama ini selalu ditutupi oleh muslim untuk menyembunyikan kebejatan nabinya

Menyongsong Punahnya Islam

Wadah syiar Islam terlengkap & terpercaya, mari sebarkan selebaran artikel yang sesungguhnya tentang si Pelacur Alloh Swt dan Muhammad bin Abdullah yang MAHA TERKUTUK itu ke dunia nyata!!!!

Kebrutalan dan keberingasan muslim di seantero dunia adalah bukti bahwa Islam agama setan (AJARAN JAHAT,BUAS,BIADAB,CABUL,DUSTA).  Tuhan (KEBENARAN) tidak perlu dibela, tetapi setan (KEJAHATAN) perlu mendapat pembelaan manusia agar dustanya terus bertahan

Subscribe to MURTADIN_KAFIRUN

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 354 on Wed 26 May 2010, 4:49 pm
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADINKAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADIN_KAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)

+2
sabda alam
Bejat
6 posters

Go down

MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  Empty MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)

Post by Bejat Fri 08 Jul 2011, 1:47 pm

Mengobati kaki patah dengan usapan tangan

SAHIH BUKHARI Volumn 005, Book 059, Hadith Number 371.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Al-Bara bin Azib : Allah's Apostle sent some men from the Ansar to ((kill) Abu Rafi, the Jew, and appointed 'Abdullah bin Atik as their leader. Abu Rafi used to hurt Allah's Apostle and help his enemies against him. He lived in his castle in the land of Hijaz. When those men approached (the castle) after the sun had set and the people had brought back their livestock to their homes. Abdullah (bin Atik) said to his companions, "Sit down at your places. I am going, and I will try to play a trick on the gate-keeper so that I may enter (the castle)." So 'Abdullah proceeded towards the castle, and when he approached the gate, he covered himself with his clothes, pretending to answer the call of nature. The people had gone in, and the gate-keeper (considered 'Abdullah as one of the castle's servants) addressing him saying, "O Allah's Servant! Enter if you wish, for I want to close the gate." 'Abdullah added in his story, "So I went in (the castle) and hid myself. When the people got inside, the gate-keeper closed the gate and hung the keys on a fixed wooden peg. I got up and took the keys and opened the gate. Some people were staying late at night with Abu Rafi for a pleasant night chat in a room of his. When his companions of nightly entertainment went away, I ascended to him, and whenever I opened a door, I closed it from inside. I said to myself, 'Should these people discover my presence, they will not be able to catch me till I have killed him.' So I reached him and found him sleeping in a dark house amidst his family, I could not recognize his location in the house. So I shouted, 'O Abu Rafi!' Abu Rafi said, 'Who is it?' I proceeded towards the source of the voice and hit him with the sword, and because of my perplexity, I could not kill him. He cried loudly, and I came out of the house and waited for a while, and then went to him again and said, 'What is this voice, O Abu Rafi?' He said, 'Woe to your mother! A man in my house has hit me with a sword! I again hit him severely but I did not kill him. Then I drove the point of the sword into his belly (and pressed it through) till it touched his back, and I realized that I have killed him. I then opened the doors one by one till I reached the staircase, and thinking that I had reached the ground, I stepped out and fell down and got my leg broken in a moonlit night. I tied my leg with a turban and proceeded on till I sat at the gate, and said, 'I will not go out tonight till I know that I have killed him.' So, when (early in the morning) the cock crowed, the announcer of the casualty stood on the wall saying, 'I announce the death of Abu Rafi, the merchant of Hijaz. Thereupon I went to my companions and said, 'Let us save ourselves, for Allah has killed Abu Rafi,' So I (along with my companions proceeded and) went to the Prophet and described the whole story to him. "He said, 'Stretch out your (broken) leg. I stretched it out and he rubbed it and it became All right as if I had never had any ailment whatsoever."

Ikan al Anbar hidangan bagi 300 pasukan Nabi

SAHIH BUKHARI Volumn 007, Book 067, Hadith Number 402.
Narated By Jabir : The Prophet sent us as an army unit of three hundred warriors under the command of Abu 'Ubaida to ambush a caravan of the Quraish. But we were struck with such severe hunger that we ate the Khabt (desert bushes), so our army was called the Army of the Khabt. Then the sea threw a huge fish called Al-'Anbar and we ate of it for half a month and rubbed our bodies with its fat till our bodies became healthy. Then Abu Ubaida took one of its ribs and fixed it over the ground and a rider passed underneath it. There was a man amongst us who slaughtered three camels when hunger became severe, and he slaughtered three more, but after that Abu 'Ubaida forbade him to do so

Air deras keluar dari jari2 nya

Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5656:
Anas reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) called for water and he was given a vessel and the people began to perform ablution in that and I counted (the persons) and they were between fifty and eighty and I saw water which was spouting from his fingers

Orang banyak wudlu dari air yg keluar dari jari2 Nabi

Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5657:
Anas b. Malik reported: I saw Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) during the time of the afternoon prayer and the people asking for water for performing ablution which they did not find. (A small quantity) of water was brought to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and he placed his hand in that vessel and com- manded people to perform ablution. I saw water spouting from his fingers and the people performing ablution until the last amongst them performed it.

Sahih Muslim Book 030, Number 5658:
Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and his Companions were at a place known as az-Zaura' (az-Zaurd' is a place in the bazar of Medina near the mosque) that he called for a vessel containing water. He put his hand in that. And there began to spout (water) between his fingers and all the Companions performed ablution. Qatada, one of the narrators in the chain of narrators, said: Abu Hamza (the kunya of Hadrat Anas b. Malik), how many people were they? He said: . They were about three hundred.

Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5659:
Anas reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) was at az-Zaura' and. a vessel containing water was brought to him in which his finger could not be completely dipped or completely covered; the rest of the hadith is the same.

Gandum yg mampu memenuhi kebutuhan sampai hari kiamat

Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5660:
Jabir reported that Umm Malik used to send clarified butter in a small skin to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him). Her sons would come to her and ask for seasoning when they had nothing with them (in the form of condiments) and she would go to that (skin) in which she offered (clarified butter) to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), and she would find in that clarified butter and it kept providing her with seasoning for her household until she had (completely) squeezed it. She came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and (informed him about it). Thereupon, he (the Holy Prophet) said: Did you squeeze it? She said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If you had left it in that very state, it would have kept on provid- ing you (the clarified butter) on end.

Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5661:
Jabir reported that a person came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and asked for food. And he gave him half a wasq of barley, and the person and his wife and their guests kept on making use of it (as a food) until he weighed it (in order to find out the actual quantity, and it was no more). He came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) (and informed him about it). He said: Had you not weighed it, you would be eating out of it and it would have remained intact for you.

Membuat Oase dari air jari-jemari Nabi

Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5662:
Mu'adh b. Jabal reported that he went along with Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) in the expedition of Tabuk and he (the Holy Prophet) combined the prayers. He offered the noon and afternoon prayers together and the sunset and night prayers together and on the other day he deferred the prayers; he then came out and offered the noon and afternoon prayers together. He then went in and (later on) came out and then after that offered the sunset and night prayers together and then said: God willing, you would reach by tomorrow the fountain of Tabuk and you should not come to that until it is dawn, and he who amongst you happens to go there should not touch its water until I come. We came to that and two persons (amongst) us reached that fountain ahead of us. It was a thin flow of water like the shoelace. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) asked them whether they had touched the water. They said: Yes. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) scolded them, and he said to them what he had to say by the will of God. The people then took water of the fountain in their palms until it became somewhat significant and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) washed his hands and his face too in it, and then, took it again in that (fountain) and there gushed forth abundant water from that fountain, until all the people drank to their fill. He then said: Mu'adh, it is hoped that if you live long you would see its water irrigating well the gardens.

Prediksi storm AKURAT !!

Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5663:
Abu Humaid as-Sa'idi reported: We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to Tabuk and we came to a wadi where there was a garden belonging to a woman. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said. Make an assessment (of the price of its fruit). And Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) also made an assessment and it was ten wasqs. He asked that lady (to calculate the amount) until they would, God willing, come back to her. So we proceeded on until we came to Tabuk and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The violent storm will overtake you during the night, so none amongst you should stand up and he who has a camel with him should hobble it firmly. A violent storm blew and a person who had stood up was carried away by the storm and thrown between the mountains of Tayy. Then the messenger of the son of al 'Alma', the ruler of Aila, came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) with a letter and a gift of a white mule. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) wrote him (the reply) and presented him a cloak. We came back until we halted in the Wadi al-Qura. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) asked that lady about her garden and the price of the fruits in that. She said: Ten wasqs. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: I am going to depart, and he who amongst you wishes may depart with me but he who wants to stay may stay. We resumed the journey until we came to the outskirts of Medina. (It was at this time) that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: This is Taba, this is Uhud, that is a mountain which loves us and we love it, and then said: The best amongst the houses of the Ansar is the house of Bani Najjar. Then the house of Bani Abd al-Ashhal, then the house of Bani Abd al-Harith b. Khazraj, then the house of Bani Sa'ida, and there is goodness in all the houses of the Ansar. Said b. Ubada came to us and Abu Usaid said to him: Did you not see that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has declared the houses of the Ansar good and he has kept us at the end. Said met Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, you have declared the house of the Ansar as good and have kept us at the end, whereupon he said: Is it not enough for you that you have been counted amongst the good.[/quote]

wadah air yg penuh air dituangkan sampai habis tetapi tetap penuh kembali membuat sekampung masuk Islam

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 7, Number 340:
Narrated 'Imran:
Once we were traveling with the Prophet and we carried on traveling till the last part of the night and then we (halted at a place) and slept (deeply). There is nothing sweeter than sleep for a traveler in the last part of the night. So it was only the heat of the sun that made us to wake up and the first to wake up was so and so, then so and so and then so and so (the narrator 'Auf said that Abu Raja' had told him their names but he had forgotten them) and the fourth person to wake up was 'Umar bin Al-Khattab. And whenever the Prophet used to sleep, nobody would wake up him till he himself used to get up as we did not know what was happening (being revealed) to him in his sleep. So, 'Umar got up and saw the condition of the people, and he was a strict man, so he said, "Allahu Akbar" and raised his voice with Takbir, and kept on saying loudly till the Prophet got up because of it. When he got up, the people informed him about what had happened to them. He said, "There is no harm (or it will not be harmful). Depart!" So they departed from that place, and after covering some distance the Prophet stopped and asked for some water to perform the ablution. So he performed the ablution and the call for the prayer was pronounced and he led the people in prayer. After he finished from the prayer, he saw a man sitting aloof who had not prayed with the people. He asked, "O so and so! What has prevented you from praying with us?" He replied, "I am Junub and there is no water. " The Prophet said, "Perform Tayammum with (clean) earth and that is sufficient for you."
Then the Prophet proceeded on and the people complained to him of thirst. Thereupon he got down and called a person (the narrator 'Auf added that Abu Raja' had named him but he had forgotten) and 'Ali, and ordered them to go and bring water. So they went in search of water and met a woman who was sitting on her camel between two bags of water. They asked, "Where can we find water?" She replied, "I was there (at the place of water) this hour yesterday and my people are behind me." They requested her to accompany them. She asked, "Where?" They said, "To Allah's Apostle ." She said, "Do you mean the man who is called the Sabi, (with a new religion)?" They replied, "Yes, the same person. So come along." They brought her to the Prophet and narrated the whole story. He said, "Help her to dismount. " The Prophet asked for a pot, then he opened the mouths of the bags and poured some water into the pot. Then he closed the big openings of the bags and opened the small ones and the people were called upon to drink and water their animals. So they all watered their animals and they (too) all quenched their thirst and also gave water to others and last of all the Prophet gave a pot full of water to the person who was Junub and told him to pour it over his body. The woman was standing and watching all that which they were doing with her water. By Allah, when her water bags were returned the looked like as if they were more full (of water) than they had been before (Miracle of Allah's Apostle) Then the Prophet ordered us to collect something for her; so dates, flour and Sawiq were collected which amounted to a good meal that was put in a piece of cloth. She was helped to ride on her camel and that cloth full of food-stuff was also placed in front of her and then the Prophet said to her, "We have not taken your water but Allah has given water to us." She returned home late. Her relatives asked her: "O so and so what has delayed you?" She said, "A strange thing! Two men met me and took me to the man who is called the Sabi' and he did such and such a thing. By Allah, he is either the greatest magician between this and this (gesturing with her index and middle fingers raising them towards the sky indicating the heaven and the earth) or he is Allah's true Apostle." Afterwards the Muslims used to attack the pagans around her abode but never touched her village. One day she said to her people, "I think that these people leave you purposely. Have you got any inclination to Islam?" They obeyed her and all of them embraced Islam.
Abu 'Abdultah said: The word Saba'a means "The one who has deserted his old religion and embraced a new religion." Abul 'Ailya said, "The Sabis are a sect of people of the Scripture who recite the Book of Psalms."

2 cahaya ajaib mendampingi Nabi dan sahabat dan berperan sbg obor

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 454:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Two of the companions of the Prophet departed from him on a dark night and were led by two lights like lamps (going in front of them from Allah as a miracle) lighting the way in front of them, and when they parted, each of them was accompanied by one of these lights till he reached their (respective) houses.

11. Bulan terbelah 2

Sahih Bukhari,Volume 4, Book 56, Number 832:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The moon was split into two parts during the lifetime of the Prophet.[/color]

Batu pecah menjadi debu dng sekali pukul

Sahih Bukhari,Volume 5, Book 59, Number 427:
Narrated Jabir:
We were digging (the trench) on the day of (Al-Khandaq ( i.e. Trench )) and we came across a big solid rock. We went to the Prophet and said, "Here is a rock appearing across the trench." He said, "I am coming down." Then he got up, and a stone was tied to his belly for we had not eaten anything for three days. So the Prophet took the spade and struck the big solid rock and it became like sand. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Allow me to go home." (When the Prophet allowed me) I said to my wife, "I saw the Prophet in a state that I cannot treat lightly. Have you got something (for him to eat?" She replied, "I have barley and a she goat." So I slaughtered the she-kid and she ground the barley; then we put the meat in the earthenware cooking pot. Then I came to the Prophet when the dough had become soft and fermented and (the meat in) the pot over the stone trivet had nearly been well-cooked, and said, "I have got a little food prepared, so get up O Allah's Apostle, you and one or two men along with you (for the food)." The Prophet asked, "How much is that food?" I told him about it. He said, "It is abundant and good. Tell your wife not to remove the earthenware pot from the fire and not to take out any bread from the oven till I reach there." Then he said (to all his companions), "Get up." So the Muhajirn (i.e. Emigrants) and the Ansar got up. When I came to my wife, I said, "Allah's Mercy be upon you! The Prophet came along with the Muhajirin and the Ansar and those who were present with them." She said, "Did the Prophet ask you (how much food you had)?" I replied, "Yes." Then the Prophet said, "Enter and do not throng." The Prophet started cutting the bread (into pieces) and put the cooked meat over it. He covered the earthenware pot and the oven whenever he took something out of them. He would give the food to his companions and take the meat out of the pot. He went on cutting the bread and scooping the meat (for his companions) till they all ate their fill, and even then, some food remained. Then the Prophet said (to my wife), "Eat and present to others as the people are struck with hunger."
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 05.059.425

Penampakan Jibril dan Mikail di sisi Nabi waktu perang

SAHIH MUSLIM
Hadis riwayat Saad ra., ia berkata:
Pada perang Uhud aku pernah melihat di sisi kanan dan kiri Rasulullah saw. dua orang lelaki yang berpakaian putih sebelum dan sesudahnya aku tidak pernah melihat mereka lagi, yaitu malaikat Jibril dan Mikail
http://hadith.al-islam.com/bayan/displa ... nd&ID=1327

SAHIH MUSLIM
Hadis riwayat Usamah bin Zaid ra., ia berkata:
Aku pernah diberitahukan bahwa malaikat Jibril as. suatu kali mendatangi Nabi saw. ketika Ummu Salamah sedang berada di sisi beliau. Ia berkata: Lalu mulailah ia bercakap-cakap kemudian beranjak pergi. Lalu bertanyalah Rasulullah saw. kepada Ummu Salamah: Siapakah orang ini? Ummu Salamah menjawab: Ini adalah Dihyah. Ia melanjutkan: Lalu Ummu Salamah berkata: Demi Allah, aku sama sekali tidak menyangka dia kecuali sebagai dia (Jibril) sampai aku mendengar khutbah Nabi saw. yang mengabarkan berita kami
http://hadith.al-islam.com/bayan/displa ... nd&ID=1420

Sahih Bukhari, Volumn 004, Book 056, Hadith Number 827.
Narated By Abu Uthman : I got the news that Gabriel came to the Prophet while Um Salama was present. Gabriel started talking (to the Prophet and then left. The Prophet said to Um Salama, "(Do you know) who it was?" (or a similar question). She said, "It was Dihya (a handsome person amongst the companions of the Prophet)." Later on Um Salama said, "By Allah! I thought he was none but Dihya, till I heard the Prophet talking about Gabriel in his sermon." (The Sub-narrator asked Abu 'Uthman, "From where have you heard this narration?" He replied, "From Usama bin Zaid.")
TERJEMAH BEBAS :
Diriwayatkan Oleh Abu Uthman: Aku mendapat kabar bahwa JIbril datang kepada Nabi selagi Ummu Salama bersamanya. Jibril memulai berbicara kepada Nabi dan kemudian pergi. Nabi berkata kepada Ummu Salama, "Apakah kamu tahu siapa dia ?" ( atau pertanyaan serupa). Dia berkata, " Tadi itu Dihya ( seorang orang tampan di antara sahabat Nabi)." Kemudian Ummu Salama berkata, " Demi Allah! Aku pikir ia bukan siapa2 tapi Dihya, hingga aku mendengar Nabi membicarakan tentang Jibril di dalam khotbah nya." ( Sub-Narrator bertanya pada Abu ' Uthman, " Dari mana kamu mendengar pengisahan ini?" Ia menjawab, " Dari Usama bin Zaid.")

Sahih Bukhari, Volumn 005, Book 059, Hadith Number 329.
Narated By Mu'adh : The one who asked (the Prophet) was Gabriel.
TERJEMAH BEBAS :
Diriwayatkan oleh Muadz : “Orang yang bertanya (kepada Nabi) itu adalah Jibril”

Sahih Bukhari, Volumn 006, Book 060, Hadith Number 300.
Narated By Abu Huraira : One day while Allah's Apostle was sitting with the people, a man came to him walking and said, "O Allah's Apostle. What is Belief?" The Prophet said, "Belief is to believe in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Apostles, and the meeting with Him, and to believe in the Resurrection." The man asked, "O Allah's Apostle What is Islam?" The Prophet replied, "Islam is to worship Allah and not worship anything besides Him, to offer prayers perfectly, to pay the (compulsory) charity i.e. Zakat and to fast the month of Ramadan." The man again asked, "O Allah's Apostle What is Ihsan (i.e. perfection or Benevolence)?" The Prophet said, "Ihsan is to worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you do not achieve this state of devotion, then (take it for granted that) Allah sees you." The man further asked, "O Allah's Apostle When will the Hour be established?"
The Prophet replied, "The one who is asked about it does not know more than the questioner does, but I will describe to you its portents. When the lady slave gives birth to her mistress, that will be of its portents; when the bare-footed naked people become the chiefs of the people, that will be of its portents. The Hour is one of five things which nobody knows except Allah. Verily, the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs." (31.34) Then the man left. The Prophet said, "Call him back to me." They went to call him back but could not see him. The Prophet said, "That was Gabriel who came to teach the people their religion." (See Hadith No.47 Vol.1)
TERJEMAH BEBAS :
Diriwayatkan Oleh Abu Huraira: Suatu hari selagi Rasul Allah sedang duduk dengan orang-orang, seorang manusia datang kepada beliau, berjalan dan berkata, " O Rasul Allah Apakah itu Iman ?” Nabi berkata, " Iman adalah percaya akan Allah, Para malaikat Nya, Buku Nya, Rasul Nya, dan pertemuan dengan Nya, dan percaya akan Hari Kebangkitan " Orang itu bertanya :" O Rasul Allah Apa itu Islam?" Nabi menjawab, " Islam adalah menyembah Allah dan tidak menyembah apapun selain Allah, mendirikan Sholat, membayar (kewajiban) derma yaitu. Zakat dan berpuasa pada bulan Ramadan." Orang itu bertanya lagi "O Rasul Allah Apakah Ihsan itu ? (yaitu atau kesempurnaan Kebajikan)?" Nabi berkata, " Ihsan adalah menyembah Allah seolah-olah kamu melihat Nya, dan jika kamu tidak mencapai taraf ini, kemudian (yakinilah bahwa) Allah melihat kamu." Orang itu bertanya lebih lanjut , " O Rasul Allah Kapan masa akan berakhir?"
Nabi menjawab, "Orang yang ditanya tentang hal itu tidak mengetahui lebih dari yang bertanya, tetapi aku akan menguraikan kepada mu tanda-tandanya. Ketika budak wanita memberikan kelahiran kepada tuannya, yang demikian itu akan menjadi tanda kiamat; ketika orang-orang yang bertelanjang kaki menjadi pemimpin dari orang-orang, yang demikian itu akan menjadi tanda kiamat. Kiamat adalah satu dari lima hal yang tidak ada seorang pun yang mengetahuinya kecuali Allah. Sungguh pengetahuan akan Kiamat adalah milik Allah. Ia yang menurunkan hujan, dan mengetahui apa yang ada di dalam kandungan." ( 31.34) Kemudian orang tersebut pergi . Nabi berkata, " Panggil dia kembali !." Mereka bergegas pergi untuk memanggil orang tersebut namun orang tersebut tak terlihat lagi. Nabi berkata, " Itu adalah Jibril yang datang memberi pengajaran kepada orang-orang akan agama mereka." ( Lihat Hadith No.47 Vol.1)

membuat Hujan

Sahih Bukhari, Volumn 002, Bukukan 017, Hadith Nomor;Jumlah 143.
----------------------------------------
Diriwayatkan oleh Anas bin Malik: Di dalam masa hidup Rasul Allah (SAW) orang-orang diganggu dengan kelaparan selama setahun. Ketika Nabi sedang berKhutbah di atas mimbar ketika sholat Jumat, seorang Badui berdiri dan berkata, " O Rasul Allah ! Ternak tengah sekarat dan keluarga-keluarga kami kelaparan: berdoa lah kepada Allah untuk memberkati kami dengan hujan." Rasul Allah mengangkat kedua tangan nya ke arah langit dan pada waktu itu tidak ada tanda–tanda awan di langit. Kemudian awan mulai mengumpul seperti gunung. Sebelum ia turun dari mimbar aku melihat air hujan yang menetes bawah jenggot nya. hari itu hujan, hari berikutnya, hari yang ketiga, hari yang keempat hingga Jumat yang berikutnya, kemudian ketika Badui yang sama atau badui yang lainnya berdiri dalam khutbah Jumat itu dan berkata, " O Rasul Allah ! Rumah sudah roboh dan ternak dibanjiri. Tolong mohonkan Allah untuk kami." Maka Rasul Allah mengangkat kedua tangan nya dan berkata, " O Allah! Di sekitar kami dan bukan di atas kami." Kemana saja Nabi mengarahkan tangan nya, awan membubarkan diri dari sana hingga membentuk suatu lubang (di dalam awan) yang terbentuk di atas Medina. Lembah Qanat di aliri ( dengan air) selama kurang lebih satu bulan, datang dari luar yang tidak berbicara tentang hujan yang berlimpah-limpah.
Bejat
Bejat
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male
Number of posts : 1424
Job/hobbies : Comicers
Humor : Yesus, Paulus, Amonius, Albertus, semua pake ujung -Us, sama kayak Anus.
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  Empty Re: MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)

Post by sabda alam Fri 08 Jul 2011, 2:20 pm

semua akan didustakan kaum salibis...ya kayak nabi2 lainnya yang di didustakan kaumnya
sabda alam
sabda alam
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  Empty Re: MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)

Post by Bejat Fri 08 Jul 2011, 2:44 pm

sabda alam wrote:semua akan didustakan kaum salibis...ya kayak nabi2 lainnya yang di didustakan kaumnya

Hm....
tidak terima pada kenyataan.......
Bejat
Bejat
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male
Humor : Yesus, Paulus, Amonius, Albertus, semua pake ujung -Us, sama kayak Anus.

Back to top Go down

Post by BERITA MURTAD Fri 08 Jul 2011, 3:02 pm

Bejat wrote:
Mengobati kaki patah dengan usapan tangan

SAHIH BUKHARI Volumn 005, Book 059, Hadith Number 371.
Narated By Al-Bara bin Azib : Allah's Apostle sent some men from the Ansar to ((kill) Abu Rafi, the Jew, and appointed 'Abdullah bin Atik as their leader. Abu Rafi used to hurt Allah's Apostle and help his enemies against him. He lived in his castle in the land of Hijaz. When those men approached (the castle) after the sun had set and the people had brought back their livestock to their homes. Abdullah (bin Atik) said to his companions, "Sit down at your places. I am going, and I will try to play a trick on the gate-keeper so that I may enter (the castle)." So 'Abdullah proceeded towards the castle, and when he approached the gate, he covered himself with his clothes, pretending to answer the call of nature. The people had gone in, and the gate-keeper (considered 'Abdullah as one of the castle's servants) addressing him saying, "O Allah's Servant! Enter if you wish, for I want to close the gate." 'Abdullah added in his story, "So I went in (the castle) and hid myself. When the people got inside, the gate-keeper closed the gate and hung the keys on a fixed wooden peg. I got up and took the keys and opened the gate. Some people were staying late at night with Abu Rafi for a pleasant night chat in a room of his. When his companions of nightly entertainment went away, I ascended to him, and whenever I opened a door, I closed it from inside. I said to myself, 'Should these people discover my presence, they will not be able to catch me till I have killed him.' So I reached him and found him sleeping in a dark house amidst his family, I could not recognize his location in the house. So I shouted, 'O Abu Rafi!' Abu Rafi said, 'Who is it?' I proceeded towards the source of the voice and hit him with the sword, and because of my perplexity, I could not kill him. He cried loudly, and I came out of the house and waited for a while, and then went to him again and said, 'What is this voice, O Abu Rafi?' He said, 'Woe to your mother! A man in my house has hit me with a sword! I again hit him severely but I did not kill him. Then I drove the point of the sword into his belly (and pressed it through) till it touched his back, and I realized that I have killed him. I then opened the doors one by one till I reached the staircase, and thinking that I had reached the ground, I stepped out and fell down and got my leg broken in a moonlit night. I tied my leg with a turban and proceeded on till I sat at the gate, and said, 'I will not go out tonight till I know that I have killed him.' So, when (early in the morning) the cock crowed, the announcer of the casualty stood on the wall saying, 'I announce the death of Abu Rafi, the merchant of Hijaz. Thereupon I went to my companions and said, 'Let us save ourselves, for Allah has killed Abu Rafi,' So I (along with my companions proceeded and) went to the Prophet and described the whole story to him. "He said, 'Stretch out your (broken) leg. I stretched it out and he rubbed it and it became All right as if I had never had any ailment whatsoever."

Ikan al Anbar hidangan bagi 300 pasukan Nabi

SAHIH BUKHARI Volumn 007, Book 067, Hadith Number 402.
Narated By Jabir : The Prophet sent us as an army unit of three hundred warriors under the command of Abu 'Ubaida to ambush a caravan of the Quraish. But we were struck with such severe hunger that we ate the Khabt (desert bushes), so our army was called the Army of the Khabt. Then the sea threw a huge fish called Al-'Anbar and we ate of it for half a month and rubbed our bodies with its fat till our bodies became healthy. Then Abu Ubaida took one of its ribs and fixed it over the ground and a rider passed underneath it. There was a man amongst us who slaughtered three camels when hunger became severe, and he slaughtered three more, but after that Abu 'Ubaida forbade him to do so

Air deras keluar dari jari2 nya

Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5656:
Anas reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) called for water and he was given a vessel and the people began to perform ablution in that and I counted (the persons) and they were between fifty and eighty and I saw water which was spouting from his fingers

Orang banyak wudlu dari air yg keluar dari jari2 Nabi

Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5657:
Anas b. Malik reported: I saw Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) during the time of the afternoon prayer and the people asking for water for performing ablution which they did not find. (A small quantity) of water was brought to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and he placed his hand in that vessel and com- manded people to perform ablution. I saw water spouting from his fingers and the people performing ablution until the last amongst them performed it.

Sahih Muslim Book 030, Number 5658:
Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and his Companions were at a place known as az-Zaura' (az-Zaurd' is a place in the bazar of Medina near the mosque) that he called for a vessel containing water. He put his hand in that. And there began to spout (water) between his fingers and all the Companions performed ablution. Qatada, one of the narrators in the chain of narrators, said: Abu Hamza (the kunya of Hadrat Anas b. Malik), how many people were they? He said: . They were about three hundred.

Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5659:
Anas reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) was at az-Zaura' and. a vessel containing water was brought to him in which his finger could not be completely dipped or completely covered; the rest of the hadith is the same.

Gandum yg mampu memenuhi kebutuhan sampai hari kiamat

Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5660:
Jabir reported that Umm Malik used to send clarified butter in a small skin to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him). Her sons would come to her and ask for seasoning when they had nothing with them (in the form of condiments) and she would go to that (skin) in which she offered (clarified butter) to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), and she would find in that clarified butter and it kept providing her with seasoning for her household until she had (completely) squeezed it. She came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and (informed him about it). Thereupon, he (the Holy Prophet) said: Did you squeeze it? She said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If you had left it in that very state, it would have kept on provid- ing you (the clarified butter) on end.

Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5661:
Jabir reported that a person came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and asked for food. And he gave him half a wasq of barley, and the person and his wife and their guests kept on making use of it (as a food) until he weighed it (in order to find out the actual quantity, and it was no more). He came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) (and informed him about it). He said: Had you not weighed it, you would be eating out of it and it would have remained intact for you.

Membuat Oase dari air jari-jemari Nabi

Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5662:
Mu'adh b. Jabal reported that he went along with Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) in the expedition of Tabuk and he (the Holy Prophet) combined the prayers. He offered the noon and afternoon prayers together and the sunset and night prayers together and on the other day he deferred the prayers; he then came out and offered the noon and afternoon prayers together. He then went in and (later on) came out and then after that offered the sunset and night prayers together and then said: God willing, you would reach by tomorrow the fountain of Tabuk and you should not come to that until it is dawn, and he who amongst you happens to go there should not touch its water until I come. We came to that and two persons (amongst) us reached that fountain ahead of us. It was a thin flow of water like the shoelace. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) asked them whether they had touched the water. They said: Yes. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) scolded them, and he said to them what he had to say by the will of God. The people then took water of the fountain in their palms until it became somewhat significant and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) washed his hands and his face too in it, and then, took it again in that (fountain) and there gushed forth abundant water from that fountain, until all the people drank to their fill. He then said: Mu'adh, it is hoped that if you live long you would see its water irrigating well the gardens.

Prediksi storm AKURAT !!

Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5663:
Abu Humaid as-Sa'idi reported: We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to Tabuk and we came to a wadi where there was a garden belonging to a woman. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said. Make an assessment (of the price of its fruit). And Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) also made an assessment and it was ten wasqs. He asked that lady (to calculate the amount) until they would, God willing, come back to her. So we proceeded on until we came to Tabuk and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The violent storm will overtake you during the night, so none amongst you should stand up and he who has a camel with him should hobble it firmly. A violent storm blew and a person who had stood up was carried away by the storm and thrown between the mountains of Tayy. Then the messenger of the son of al 'Alma', the ruler of Aila, came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) with a letter and a gift of a white mule. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) wrote him (the reply) and presented him a cloak. We came back until we halted in the Wadi al-Qura. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) asked that lady about her garden and the price of the fruits in that. She said: Ten wasqs. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: I am going to depart, and he who amongst you wishes may depart with me but he who wants to stay may stay. We resumed the journey until we came to the outskirts of Medina. (It was at this time) that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: This is Taba, this is Uhud, that is a mountain which loves us and we love it, and then said: The best amongst the houses of the Ansar is the house of Bani Najjar. Then the house of Bani Abd al-Ashhal, then the house of Bani Abd al-Harith b. Khazraj, then the house of Bani Sa'ida, and there is goodness in all the houses of the Ansar. Said b. Ubada came to us and Abu Usaid said to him: Did you not see that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has declared the houses of the Ansar good and he has kept us at the end. Said met Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, you have declared the house of the Ansar as good and have kept us at the end, whereupon he said: Is it not enough for you that you have been counted amongst the good.

wadah air yg penuh air dituangkan sampai habis tetapi tetap penuh kembali membuat sekampung masuk Islam

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 7, Number 340:
Narrated 'Imran:
Once we were traveling with the Prophet and we carried on traveling till the last part of the night and then we (halted at a place) and slept (deeply). There is nothing sweeter than sleep for a traveler in the last part of the night. So it was only the heat of the sun that made us to wake up and the first to wake up was so and so, then so and so and then so and so (the narrator 'Auf said that Abu Raja' had told him their names but he had forgotten them) and the fourth person to wake up was 'Umar bin Al-Khattab. And whenever the Prophet used to sleep, nobody would wake up him till he himself used to get up as we did not know what was happening (being revealed) to him in his sleep. So, 'Umar got up and saw the condition of the people, and he was a strict man, so he said, "Allahu Akbar" and raised his voice with Takbir, and kept on saying loudly till the Prophet got up because of it. When he got up, the people informed him about what had happened to them. He said, "There is no harm (or it will not be harmful). Depart!" So they departed from that place, and after covering some distance the Prophet stopped and asked for some water to perform the ablution. So he performed the ablution and the call for the prayer was pronounced and he led the people in prayer. After he finished from the prayer, he saw a man sitting aloof who had not prayed with the people. He asked, "O so and so! What has prevented you from praying with us?" He replied, "I am Junub and there is no water. " The Prophet said, "Perform Tayammum with (clean) earth and that is sufficient for you."
Then the Prophet proceeded on and the people complained to him of thirst. Thereupon he got down and called a person (the narrator 'Auf added that Abu Raja' had named him but he had forgotten) and 'Ali, and ordered them to go and bring water. So they went in search of water and met a woman who was sitting on her camel between two bags of water. They asked, "Where can we find water?" She replied, "I was there (at the place of water) this hour yesterday and my people are behind me." They requested her to accompany them. She asked, "Where?" They said, "To Allah's Apostle ." She said, "Do you mean the man who is called the Sabi, (with a new religion)?" They replied, "Yes, the same person. So come along." They brought her to the Prophet and narrated the whole story. He said, "Help her to dismount. " The Prophet asked for a pot, then he opened the mouths of the bags and poured some water into the pot. Then he closed the big openings of the bags and opened the small ones and the people were called upon to drink and water their animals. So they all watered their animals and they (too) all quenched their thirst and also gave water to others and last of all the Prophet gave a pot full of water to the person who was Junub and told him to pour it over his body. The woman was standing and watching all that which they were doing with her water. By Allah, when her water bags were returned the looked like as if they were more full (of water) than they had been before (Miracle of Allah's Apostle) Then the Prophet ordered us to collect something for her; so dates, flour and Sawiq were collected which amounted to a good meal that was put in a piece of cloth. She was helped to ride on her camel and that cloth full of food-stuff was also placed in front of her and then the Prophet said to her, "We have not taken your water but Allah has given water to us." She returned home late. Her relatives asked her: "O so and so what has delayed you?" She said, "A strange thing! Two men met me and took me to the man who is called the Sabi' and he did such and such a thing. By Allah, he is either the greatest magician between this and this (gesturing with her index and middle fingers raising them towards the sky indicating the heaven and the earth) or he is Allah's true Apostle." Afterwards the Muslims used to attack the pagans around her abode but never touched her village. One day she said to her people, "I think that these people leave you purposely. Have you got any inclination to Islam?" They obeyed her and all of them embraced Islam.
Abu 'Abdultah said: The word Saba'a means "The one who has deserted his old religion and embraced a new religion." Abul 'Ailya said, "The Sabis are a sect of people of the Scripture who recite the Book of Psalms."

2 cahaya ajaib mendampingi Nabi dan sahabat dan berperan sbg obor

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 454:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Two of the companions of the Prophet departed from him on a dark night and were led by two lights like lamps (going in front of them from Allah as a miracle) lighting the way in front of them, and when they parted, each of them was accompanied by one of these lights till he reached their (respective) houses.

11. Bulan terbelah 2

Sahih Bukhari,Volume 4, Book 56, Number 832:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The moon was split into two parts during the lifetime of the Prophet.[/color]

Batu pecah menjadi debu dng sekali pukul

Sahih Bukhari,Volume 5, Book 59, Number 427:
Narrated Jabir:
We were digging (the trench) on the day of (Al-Khandaq ( i.e. Trench )) and we came across a big solid rock. We went to the Prophet and said, "Here is a rock appearing across the trench." He said, "I am coming down." Then he got up, and a stone was tied to his belly for we had not eaten anything for three days. So the Prophet took the spade and struck the big solid rock and it became like sand. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Allow me to go home." (When the Prophet allowed me) I said to my wife, "I saw the Prophet in a state that I cannot treat lightly. Have you got something (for him to eat?" She replied, "I have barley and a she goat." So I slaughtered the she-kid and she ground the barley; then we put the meat in the earthenware cooking pot. Then I came to the Prophet when the dough had become soft and fermented and (the meat in) the pot over the stone trivet had nearly been well-cooked, and said, "I have got a little food prepared, so get up O Allah's Apostle, you and one or two men along with you (for the food)." The Prophet asked, "How much is that food?" I told him about it. He said, "It is abundant and good. Tell your wife not to remove the earthenware pot from the fire and not to take out any bread from the oven till I reach there." Then he said (to all his companions), "Get up." So the Muhajirn (i.e. Emigrants) and the Ansar got up. When I came to my wife, I said, "Allah's Mercy be upon you! The Prophet came along with the Muhajirin and the Ansar and those who were present with them." She said, "Did the Prophet ask you (how much food you had)?" I replied, "Yes." Then the Prophet said, "Enter and do not throng." The Prophet started cutting the bread (into pieces) and put the cooked meat over it. He covered the earthenware pot and the oven whenever he took something out of them. He would give the food to his companions and take the meat out of the pot. He went on cutting the bread and scooping the meat (for his companions) till they all ate their fill, and even then, some food remained. Then the Prophet said (to my wife), "Eat and present to others as the people are struck with hunger."
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 05.059.425

Penampakan Jibril dan Mikail di sisi Nabi waktu perang

SAHIH MUSLIM
Hadis riwayat Saad ra., ia berkata:
Pada perang Uhud aku pernah melihat di sisi kanan dan kiri Rasulullah saw. dua orang lelaki yang berpakaian putih sebelum dan sesudahnya aku tidak pernah melihat mereka lagi, yaitu malaikat Jibril dan Mikail
http://hadith.al-islam.com/bayan/displa ... nd&ID=1327

SAHIH MUSLIM
Hadis riwayat Usamah bin Zaid ra., ia berkata:
Aku pernah diberitahukan bahwa malaikat Jibril as. suatu kali mendatangi Nabi saw. ketika Ummu Salamah sedang berada di sisi beliau. Ia berkata: Lalu mulailah ia bercakap-cakap kemudian beranjak pergi. Lalu bertanyalah Rasulullah saw. kepada Ummu Salamah: Siapakah orang ini? Ummu Salamah menjawab: Ini adalah Dihyah. Ia melanjutkan: Lalu Ummu Salamah berkata: Demi Allah, aku sama sekali tidak menyangka dia kecuali sebagai dia (Jibril) sampai aku mendengar khutbah Nabi saw. yang mengabarkan berita kami
http://hadith.al-islam.com/bayan/displa ... nd&ID=1420

Sahih Bukhari, Volumn 004, Book 056, Hadith Number 827.
Narated By Abu Uthman : I got the news that Gabriel came to the Prophet while Um Salama was present. Gabriel started talking (to the Prophet and then left. The Prophet said to Um Salama, "(Do you know) who it was?" (or a similar question). She said, "It was Dihya (a handsome person amongst the companions of the Prophet)." Later on Um Salama said, "By Allah! I thought he was none but Dihya, till I heard the Prophet talking about Gabriel in his sermon." (The Sub-narrator asked Abu 'Uthman, "From where have you heard this narration?" He replied, "From Usama bin Zaid.")
TERJEMAH BEBAS :
Diriwayatkan Oleh Abu Uthman: Aku mendapat kabar bahwa JIbril datang kepada Nabi selagi Ummu Salama bersamanya. Jibril memulai berbicara kepada Nabi dan kemudian pergi. Nabi berkata kepada Ummu Salama, "Apakah kamu tahu siapa dia ?" ( atau pertanyaan serupa). Dia berkata, " Tadi itu Dihya ( seorang orang tampan di antara sahabat Nabi)." Kemudian Ummu Salama berkata, " Demi Allah! Aku pikir ia bukan siapa2 tapi Dihya, hingga aku mendengar Nabi membicarakan tentang Jibril di dalam khotbah nya." ( Sub-Narrator bertanya pada Abu ' Uthman, " Dari mana kamu mendengar pengisahan ini?" Ia menjawab, " Dari Usama bin Zaid.")

Sahih Bukhari, Volumn 005, Book 059, Hadith Number 329.
Narated By Mu'adh : The one who asked (the Prophet) was Gabriel.
TERJEMAH BEBAS :
Diriwayatkan oleh Muadz : “Orang yang bertanya (kepada Nabi) itu adalah Jibril”

Sahih Bukhari, Volumn 006, Book 060, Hadith Number 300.
Narated By Abu Huraira : One day while Allah's Apostle was sitting with the people, a man came to him walking and said, "O Allah's Apostle. What is Belief?" The Prophet said, "Belief is to believe in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Apostles, and the meeting with Him, and to believe in the Resurrection." The man asked, "O Allah's Apostle What is Islam?" The Prophet replied, "Islam is to worship Allah and not worship anything besides Him, to offer prayers perfectly, to pay the (compulsory) charity i.e. Zakat and to fast the month of Ramadan." The man again asked, "O Allah's Apostle What is Ihsan (i.e. perfection or Benevolence)?" The Prophet said, "Ihsan is to worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you do not achieve this state of devotion, then (take it for granted that) Allah sees you." The man further asked, "O Allah's Apostle When will the Hour be established?"
The Prophet replied, "The one who is asked about it does not know more than the questioner does, but I will describe to you its portents. When the lady slave gives birth to her mistress, that will be of its portents; when the bare-footed naked people become the chiefs of the people, that will be of its portents. The Hour is one of five things which nobody knows except Allah. Verily, the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs." (31.34) Then the man left. The Prophet said, "Call him back to me." They went to call him back but could not see him. The Prophet said, "That was Gabriel who came to teach the people their religion." (See Hadith No.47 Vol.1)
TERJEMAH BEBAS :
Diriwayatkan Oleh Abu Huraira: Suatu hari selagi Rasul Allah sedang duduk dengan orang-orang, seorang manusia datang kepada beliau, berjalan dan berkata, " O Rasul Allah Apakah itu Iman ?” Nabi berkata, " Iman adalah percaya akan Allah, Para malaikat Nya, Buku Nya, Rasul Nya, dan pertemuan dengan Nya, dan percaya akan Hari Kebangkitan " Orang itu bertanya :" O Rasul Allah Apa itu Islam?" Nabi menjawab, " Islam adalah menyembah Allah dan tidak menyembah apapun selain Allah, mendirikan Sholat, membayar (kewajiban) derma yaitu. Zakat dan berpuasa pada bulan Ramadan." Orang itu bertanya lagi "O Rasul Allah Apakah Ihsan itu ? (yaitu atau kesempurnaan Kebajikan)?" Nabi berkata, " Ihsan adalah menyembah Allah seolah-olah kamu melihat Nya, dan jika kamu tidak mencapai taraf ini, kemudian (yakinilah bahwa) Allah melihat kamu." Orang itu bertanya lebih lanjut , " O Rasul Allah Kapan masa akan berakhir?"
Nabi menjawab, "Orang yang ditanya tentang hal itu tidak mengetahui lebih dari yang bertanya, tetapi aku akan menguraikan kepada mu tanda-tandanya. Ketika budak wanita memberikan kelahiran kepada tuannya, yang demikian itu akan menjadi tanda kiamat; ketika orang-orang yang bertelanjang kaki menjadi pemimpin dari orang-orang, yang demikian itu akan menjadi tanda kiamat. Kiamat adalah satu dari lima hal yang tidak ada seorang pun yang mengetahuinya kecuali Allah. Sungguh pengetahuan akan Kiamat adalah milik Allah. Ia yang menurunkan hujan, dan mengetahui apa yang ada di dalam kandungan." ( 31.34) Kemudian orang tersebut pergi . Nabi berkata, " Panggil dia kembali !." Mereka bergegas pergi untuk memanggil orang tersebut namun orang tersebut tak terlihat lagi. Nabi berkata, " Itu adalah Jibril yang datang memberi pengajaran kepada orang-orang akan agama mereka." ( Lihat Hadith No.47 Vol.1)

membuat Hujan

Sahih Bukhari, Volumn 002, Bukukan 017, Hadith Nomor;Jumlah 143.
----------------------------------------
Diriwayatkan oleh Anas bin Malik: Di dalam masa hidup Rasul Allah (SAW) orang-orang diganggu dengan kelaparan selama setahun. Ketika Nabi sedang berKhutbah di atas mimbar ketika sholat Jumat, seorang Badui berdiri dan berkata, " O Rasul Allah ! Ternak tengah sekarat dan keluarga-keluarga kami kelaparan: berdoa lah kepada Allah untuk memberkati kami dengan hujan." Rasul Allah mengangkat kedua tangan nya ke arah langit dan pada waktu itu tidak ada tanda–tanda awan di langit. Kemudian awan mulai mengumpul seperti gunung. Sebelum ia turun dari mimbar aku melihat air hujan yang menetes bawah jenggot nya. hari itu hujan, hari berikutnya, hari yang ketiga, hari yang keempat hingga Jumat yang berikutnya, kemudian ketika Badui yang sama atau badui yang lainnya berdiri dalam khutbah Jumat itu dan berkata, " O Rasul Allah ! Rumah sudah roboh dan ternak dibanjiri. Tolong mohonkan Allah untuk kami." Maka Rasul Allah mengangkat kedua tangan nya dan berkata, " O Allah! Di sekitar kami dan bukan di atas kami." Kemana saja Nabi mengarahkan tangan nya, awan membubarkan diri dari sana hingga membentuk suatu lubang (di dalam awan) yang terbentuk di atas Medina. Lembah Qanat di aliri ( dengan air) selama kurang lebih satu bulan, datang dari luar yang tidak berbicara tentang hujan yang berlimpah-limpah.[/quote]

ini kan cerita penghantar tidur ..alias dongeng arab yang suka ngibul dan berkhayal..... MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  414775

BERITA MURTAD
RED MEMBERS
RED MEMBERS

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by musicman Fri 08 Jul 2011, 3:08 pm

@berita murtad

buktikan aja...kl itu dongeng..dr sanad dan riwayatnya..
musicman
musicman
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Number of posts : 2736
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kermit katak lucu Fri 08 Jul 2011, 3:09 pm

mukjizat terbesar muhamad adalah sanggup membuat semilyar orang percaya bahwa seorang phedofilia,yang merampoki khafilah pedagang,pembantai suku, kolektor wanita dan budak,adalah seorang nabi utusan tuhan yang terakhir...

MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  581260 MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  76436 MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  626304 MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  626304
kermit katak lucu
kermit katak lucu
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Number of posts : 3551
Job/hobbies : memuji muji islam
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by musicman Fri 08 Jul 2011, 3:11 pm

kermit katak lucu wrote:mukjizat terbesar muhamad adalah sanggup membuat semilyar orang percaya bahwa seorang phedofilia,yang merampoki khafilah pedagang,pembantai suku, kolektor wanita dan budak,adalah seorang nabi utusan tuhan yang terakhir...

MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  581260 MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  76436 MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  626304 MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  626304

semua yg anda tulis.. dilakukan nenek moyang Yesus...agama anda..mit...

MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  347644 MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  357511
musicman
musicman
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Number of posts : 2736
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Bejat Fri 08 Jul 2011, 3:22 pm

kermit katak lucu wrote:mukjizat terbesar muhamad adalah sanggup membuat semilyar orang percaya bahwa seorang phedofilia,yang merampoki khafilah pedagang,pembantai suku, kolektor wanita dan budak,adalah seorang nabi utusan tuhan yang terakhir...

Yesus Adalah Dongeng bejat yang mengandung citra kebejatan, fiksi, Sex, dan juga memerintahkan umatnya sendiri memakan Kotoran MANUSIA
Bejat
Bejat
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kermit katak lucu Fri 08 Jul 2011, 3:23 pm

halow bung bejad, coba anda bantah ini:

Tetapi saat ditantang, Muhamad berulang kali membantah melakukan mukjizat. Ia mengakui bahwa nabi2 sebelumnya-lah yang diberikan kemampuan melakukan mukjizat. Mukjizatnya, kata sang Rasulullah,
hanya datang dlm wujudQuran.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9 Buku 92, Nomor 379:
Diriwayatkan Abu Huraira:
Rasulullah mengatakan, "Para nabi melakukan mukjizat agar orang percaya, tetapi apa yang diberikan kepada saya adalah apa yang diungkapkan Allah kepada saya. Saya harap pada Hari Akhir nanti pengikut saya akan menjadi lebih daripada pengikut para nabi lainnya."

Banyak surah dalam Quran yang menekankan Hadis terakhir tersebut diatas, bahwa Muhamad tidak pernah melakukan mukjizat dan malah menganggapnya tidak berguna. Dalam surah berikut ini Rasulullah mengakui bahwa nabi2 lain sebelumnya datang dengan mukjizat dan tanda2 jelas tetapi tetap manusia menolak mereka. Baginya, ini membuktikan bahwa mukjizat tidak ada gunanya.

Q 03:183:
(Yaitu) orang-orang (Yahudi) yang mengatakan: "Sesungguhnya Allah telah memerintahkan kepada kami, supaya kami jangan beriman kepada seseorang rasul, sebelum dia mendatangkan kepada kami korban yang dimakan api". Katakanlah: "Sesungguhnya telah datang kepada kamu beberapa orang rasul sebelumku membawa keterangan-keterangan yang nyata dan membawa apa yang kamu sebutkan, maka mengapa kamu membunuh mereka jika kamu adalah orang-orang yang benar".

Tetapi tetap, banyak yang menantang Muhamad agar menunjukkan sebuah mukjizat sehingga mereka bisa percaya.

Q 17:90
Dan mereka berkata: "Kami sekali-kali tidak percaya kepadamu hingga kamu memancarkan mata air dan bumi untuk kami,

Dan jawabannya hanyalah ini :
Q 17:93
Katakanlah: "Maha Suci Tuhanku, bukankah aku ini hanya seorang manusia yang menjadi rasul?"

Orang meragukan Muhamad karena mereka tidak melihat satu halpun yang luar biasa darinya.

Q 17:94
Dan tidak ada sesuatu yang menghalangi manusia untuk beriman tatkala datang petunjuk kepadanya, kecuali perkataan mereka: "Adakah Allah mengutus seorang manusia menjadi rasul?"

Q 25:7
Dan mereka mengatakan "Rasul macam apa menyantapi makanan dan melangkah di jalan yang sama dengan kami ? Mengapa bukan bidadari yang dikirimkan kepada kami agar kami bisa memujaNya ?

Q 25:8
"Atau mengapa ia tidak memiliki kekayaan atau memiliki taman yang bisa dinikmatinya ?" Orang dengki akan berkata "Kalian mengikuti orang yang kemasukan setan."

Namun Muhamad selalu mengatakan kepada pengikutnya bahwa ia cuma manusia biasa, bukan malaikat sehingga janganlah orang mengharapkan mukjizat darinya.

Q 17:95
Katakan: Kalau memang pernah ada malaikat yang hidup di dunia ini, Kami tentu akan menurunkan kepada mereka dari surga malaikat sebagai pembawa berita.

Akal sehat tentu mengatakan bahwa orang yang melakukan mukjizat seperti membelah bulan tidak akan dianggap gila atau kesurupan. Tetapi JUSTRU orang2 yang mengenalnya sebenarnya mencap-nya demikian.

Q15:06
Mereka berkata: "Hai orang yang diturunkan Al Qur`an kepadanya, sesungguhnya kamu benar-benar orang yang gila [792]."

Tidak ada seorangpun yang akan menuntut mukjizat kalau memang Muhamad sanggup melakukannya.

Q 15:07:
"Mengapa kamu tidak mendatangkan malaikat kepada kami, jika kamu termasuk orang-orang yang benar?"?

Namun Muhamad hanya menjawab:
Q 15:08:
"Kami tidak menurunkan malaikat melainkan dengan benar (untuk membawa azab) dan tiadalah mereka ketika itu diberi tangguh."

Kaum Quraish terus menuntut sebuah mukjizat dan Muhamad juga terus saja mengatakan bahwa ia hanya pembawa peringatan.

Q 13:07:
"Orang-orang yang kafir berkata: "Mengapa tidak diturunkan kepadanya (Muhammad) suatu tanda (kebesaran) dari Tuhannya?" Sesungguhnya kamu hanyalah seorang pemberi peringatan; dan bagi tiap-tiap kaum ada orang yang memberi petunjuk."

Ada beberapa ayat yang mengulang-ulangi hal yang sama: orang menuntut mukjizat dan Muhamad menjawab bahwa ia hanya manusia biasa seperti saya dan kamu, hanyalah seorang pembawa peringatan. Bukti jelas bahwa Muhamad belum pernah melakukan mukjizat adalah ayat berikut ini yang mengatakan bahwa orang bahkan menolak rasul2 lain yang datang dengan mukjizat dan tanda2 jelas, dengan arti kata lain, mukjizat tidak berarti apa2.

Q 3:184
Jika mereka mendustakan kamu, maka sesungguhnya rasul-rasul sebelum kamupun telah didustakan (pula), mereka membawa mu`jizat-mu`jizat yang nyata, Zabur dan kitab yang memberi penjelasan yang sempurna [257].

Dalam ayat2 tersebut diatas Muhamad mengaku tidak memiliki kekuatan supernatural. Logis lah ! Jika ia dapat melakukan mukjizat yang oleh Hadis dikatakan dibuatnya, apalah guna ayat2 tersebut diatas ? Berikut ini ia jelas menolak mukjizat sebagai bukti kerasulannya dan membedakan perbuatan tersebut sebagai perbuatan tukang sihir.

Q 21:3
"Dan mereka yang zalim itu merahasiakan pembicaraan mereka: "Orang ini tidak lain hanyalah seorang manusia (jua) seperti kamu, maka apakah kamu menerima sihir itu, padahal kamu menyaksikannya?"

Ia memang benar ! Apa gunanya mukjizat ? Mukjizat mungkin bukti bagi mereka yang menyaksikannya, tetapi tidak berarti bagi mereka yang tidak melihatnya. Muhamad menekankan bahwa mukjizat yang dibawanya adalah Quran, karena itu yang lebih penting. Tetapi ketahuilah, QURAN BUKANLAH SUATU MUKJIZAT. Quran adalah buku penuh dengan kesalahan dan tidak konsisten.

OLEH KARENA ITU, saya tidak melihat Muhamad sebagai manusia luar biasa karena 2 alasan dibawah ini :

a) Banyak ayat dalam Hadis maupun Quran, jika memang benar, menunjukkannya sebagai orang yang sering marah, kejam, tidak kenal ampun dan suka menipu. Perbuatan2nya seperti menyerang karavan dagang, membunuhi mereka yang memilih agama lain dan tidak mau menjadi pengikutnya, mengutuk musuhnya, memperlakukan wanita sebagai warga kelas dua dan mencap mereka "kurang dalam intelektualitas" (deficient in intelligence), bak "gangster kelas bawah" membunuhi secara culas musuh2nya, dan banyak lagi tindakan yang jelas TIDAK menunjukkan mutu karakter spiritual yang saya cari untuk dijadikan panutan. Tindakannya adalah jauh dari tindakan seorang INSAN ul KAMIL ("rasul terhormat") sebagaimana ia menganggap dirinya dalam Q 69:40.

b) Muslimin modern jaman sekarang, khususnya mereka yang standar etika mereka dipengaruhi oleh persepsi barat/humanistik, mencoba menjauhkan diri dari Hadis2 yang menggambarkan Muhamad sebagai orang tidak bermoral dan tidak mengenal etika. Mereka menolak kesahan/validitas Hadis2 yang menunjukkan segi negatif Muhamad.

Namun, jika Hadis dan ayat2 tersebut memang ternyata palsu atau tidak benar, maka dasar2 validitas Islam akan runtuh dan orang tidak lagi memiliki alasan untuk mempercayai seorang figur mitologis yang keberadaan maupun kata2 sebenarnya TIDAK diketahui. :wink:
kermit katak lucu
kermit katak lucu
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Number of posts : 3551
Job/hobbies : memuji muji islam
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by yang berserah diri Fri 08 Jul 2011, 5:15 pm

kermit katak lucu wrote:halow bung bejad, coba anda bantah ini:

Tetapi saat ditantang, Muhamad berulang kali membantah melakukan mukjizat. Ia mengakui bahwa nabi2 sebelumnya-lah yang diberikan kemampuan melakukan mukjizat. Mukjizatnya, kata sang Rasulullah,

Rasulullah mengatakan, "Para nabi melakukan mukjizat agar orang percaya, tetapi apa yang diberikan kepada saya adalah apa yang diungkapkan Allah kepada saya. Saya harap pada Hari Akhir nanti pengikut saya akan menjadi lebih daripada pengikut para nabi lainnya."

Banyak surah dalam Quran yang menekankan Hadis terakhir tersebut diatas, bahwa Muhamad tidak pernah melakukan mukjizat dan malah menganggapnya tidak berguna. Dalam surah berikut ini Rasulullah mengakui bahwa nabi2 lain sebelumnya datang dengan mukjizat dan tanda2 jelas tetapi tetap manusia menolak mereka. Baginya, ini membuktikan bahwa mukjizat tidak ada gunanya.

(Yaitu) orang-orang (Yahudi) yang mengatakan: "Sesungguhnya Allah telah memerintahkan kepada kami, supaya kami jangan beriman kepada seseorang rasul, sebelum dia mendatangkan kepada kami korban yang dimakan api". Katakanlah: "Sesungguhnya telah datang kepada kamu beberapa orang rasul sebelumku membawa keterangan-keterangan yang nyata dan membawa apa yang kamu sebutkan, maka mengapa kamu membunuh mereka jika kamu adalah orang-orang yang benar".

Tetapi tetap, banyak yang menantang Muhamad agar menunjukkan sebuah mukjizat sehingga mereka bisa percaya.

Dan mereka berkata: "Kami sekali-kali tidak percaya kepadamu hingga kamu memancarkan mata air dan bumi untuk kami,

Katakanlah: "Maha Suci Tuhanku, bukankah aku ini hanya seorang manusia yang menjadi rasul?"

Orang meragukan Muhamad karena mereka tidak melihat satu halpun yang luar biasa darinya.

Dan tidak ada sesuatu yang menghalangi manusia untuk beriman tatkala datang petunjuk kepadanya, kecuali perkataan mereka: "Adakah Allah mengutus seorang manusia menjadi rasul?"

Dan mereka mengatakan "Rasul macam apa menyantapi makanan dan melangkah di jalan yang sama dengan kami ? Mengapa bukan bidadari yang dikirimkan kepada kami agar kami bisa memujaNya ?

"Atau mengapa ia tidak memiliki kekayaan atau memiliki taman yang bisa dinikmatinya ?" Orang dengki akan berkata "Kalian mengikuti orang yang kemasukan setan."

Namun Muhamad selalu mengatakan kepada pengikutnya bahwa ia cuma manusia biasa, bukan malaikat sehingga janganlah orang mengharapkan mukjizat darinya.

Katakan: Kalau memang pernah ada malaikat yang hidup di dunia ini, Kami tentu akan menurunkan kepada mereka dari surga malaikat sebagai pembawa berita.

Akal sehat tentu mengatakan bahwa orang yang melakukan mukjizat seperti membelah bulan tidak akan dianggap gila atau kesurupan. Tetapi JUSTRU orang2 yang mengenalnya sebenarnya mencap-nya demikian.

Mereka berkata: "Hai orang yang diturunkan Al Qur`an kepadanya, sesungguhnya kamu benar-benar orang yang gila [792]."

Tidak ada seorangpun yang akan menuntut mukjizat kalau memang Muhamad sanggup melakukannya.

"Mengapa kamu tidak mendatangkan malaikat kepada kami, jika kamu termasuk orang-orang yang benar?"?

"Kami tidak menurunkan malaikat melainkan dengan benar (untuk membawa azab) dan tiadalah mereka ketika itu diberi tangguh."

Kaum Quraish terus menuntut sebuah mukjizat dan Muhamad juga terus saja mengatakan bahwa ia hanya pembawa peringatan.

"Orang-orang yang kafir berkata: "Mengapa tidak diturunkan kepadanya (Muhammad) suatu tanda (kebesaran) dari Tuhannya?" Sesungguhnya kamu hanyalah seorang pemberi peringatan; dan bagi tiap-tiap kaum ada orang yang memberi petunjuk."

Ada beberapa ayat yang mengulang-ulangi hal yang sama: orang menuntut mukjizat dan Muhamad menjawab bahwa ia hanya manusia biasa seperti saya dan kamu, hanyalah seorang pembawa peringatan. Bukti jelas bahwa Muhamad belum pernah melakukan mukjizat adalah ayat berikut ini yang mengatakan bahwa orang bahkan menolak rasul2 lain yang datang dengan mukjizat dan tanda2 jelas, dengan arti kata lain, mukjizat tidak berarti apa2.

Jika mereka mendustakan kamu, maka sesungguhnya rasul-rasul sebelum kamupun telah didustakan (pula), mereka membawa mu`jizat-mu`jizat yang nyata, Zabur dan kitab yang memberi penjelasan yang sempurna [257].

Dalam ayat2 tersebut diatas Muhamad mengaku tidak memiliki kekuatan supernatural. Logis lah ! Jika ia dapat melakukan mukjizat yang oleh Hadis dikatakan dibuatnya, apalah guna ayat2 tersebut diatas ? Berikut ini ia jelas menolak mukjizat sebagai bukti kerasulannya dan membedakan perbuatan tersebut sebagai perbuatan tukang sihir.

"Dan mereka yang zalim itu merahasiakan pembicaraan mereka: "Orang ini tidak lain hanyalah seorang manusia (jua) seperti kamu, maka apakah kamu menerima sihir itu, padahal kamu menyaksikannya?"

Ia memang benar ! Apa gunanya mukjizat ? Mukjizat mungkin bukti bagi mereka yang menyaksikannya, tetapi tidak berarti bagi mereka yang tidak melihatnya. Muhamad menekankan bahwa mukjizat yang dibawanya adalah Quran, karena itu yang lebih penting. Tetapi ketahuilah, QURAN BUKANLAH SUATU MUKJIZAT. Quran adalah buku penuh dengan kesalahan dan tidak konsisten.

OLEH KARENA ITU, saya tidak melihat Muhamad sebagai manusia luar biasa karena 2 alasan dibawah ini :

a) Banyak ayat dalam Hadis maupun Quran, jika memang benar, menunjukkannya sebagai orang yang sering marah, kejam, tidak kenal ampun dan suka menipu. Perbuatan2nya seperti menyerang karavan dagang, membunuhi mereka yang memilih agama lain dan tidak mau menjadi pengikutnya, mengutuk musuhnya, memperlakukan wanita sebagai warga kelas dua dan mencap mereka "kurang dalam intelektualitas" (deficient in intelligence), bak "gangster kelas bawah" membunuhi secara culas musuh2nya, dan banyak lagi tindakan yang jelas TIDAK menunjukkan mutu karakter spiritual yang saya cari untuk dijadikan panutan. Tindakannya adalah jauh dari tindakan seorang INSAN ul KAMIL ("rasul terhormat") sebagaimana ia menganggap dirinya dalam Q 69:40.

b) Muslimin modern jaman sekarang, khususnya mereka yang standar etika mereka dipengaruhi oleh persepsi barat/humanistik, mencoba menjauhkan diri dari Hadis2 yang menggambarkan Muhamad sebagai orang tidak bermoral dan tidak mengenal etika. Mereka menolak kesahan/validitas Hadis2 yang menunjukkan segi negatif Muhamad.

Namun, jika Hadis dan ayat2 tersebut memang ternyata palsu atau tidak benar, maka dasar2 validitas Islam akan runtuh dan orang tidak lagi memiliki alasan untuk mempercayai seorang figur mitologis yang keberadaan maupun kata2 sebenarnya TIDAK diketahui. 😉
Muhammad membantah demikian karena dia tau bukan dia yg melakukan hal hal demikian, melainkan karena Allah yg melakukan hal demikian
MUJIZAT NABI MUHAMMAD THE MIRACLES OF THE HOLY PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM)  280186
yang berserah diri
yang berserah diri
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

Male
Number of posts : 903
Job/hobbies : MEMBERI PERINGATAN
Humor : A: kenapa yesus disalib?,,,|B: untuk menebus dosa| | A: salah | B: terus apa dong? | A: karena jalannya lambat|
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Bejat Fri 08 Jul 2011, 6:46 pm

kermit katak lucu wrote:halow bung bejad, coba anda bantah ini:

Namun, jika Hadis dan ayat2 tersebut memang ternyata palsu atau tidak benar, maka dasar2 validitas Islam akan runtuh dan orang tidak lagi memiliki alasan untuk mempercayai seorang figur mitologis yang keberadaan maupun kata2 sebenarnya TIDAK diketahui. :wink:

emang ada apa dengan itu semua???
jika kamu yang bukan melaklukannya,, kamu tidak akan mengakui kan,,,,,,,,
Bejat
Bejat
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down