MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME
MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yeremia 23 & Ulangan 13 mengisyaratkan Muhammad nabi palsu
si BUTA mengKOREKSI quran, muhammad BERMUKA MASAM! EmptyFri 02 Feb 2024, 5:21 pm by buncis hitam

» kenapa muhammad suka makan babi????
si BUTA mengKOREKSI quran, muhammad BERMUKA MASAM! EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024, 1:04 am by naufal

» NYATA & FAKTA : TERNYATA YESUS PILIH MENGAULI KELEDAI DARIPADA WANITA!!! (sebuah penghinaan OLEH PAULUS)
si BUTA mengKOREKSI quran, muhammad BERMUKA MASAM! EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024, 9:39 pm by Uwizuya

» SORGA ISLAM RUMAH PELACUR ALLOH SWT...........
si BUTA mengKOREKSI quran, muhammad BERMUKA MASAM! EmptyTue 02 Jan 2024, 12:48 am by Pajar

» Moon Split or Islamic Hoax?
si BUTA mengKOREKSI quran, muhammad BERMUKA MASAM! EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:34 pm by admin

» In Islam a Woman Must be Submissive and Serve her Husband
si BUTA mengKOREKSI quran, muhammad BERMUKA MASAM! EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:32 pm by admin

» Who Taught Allah Math?
si BUTA mengKOREKSI quran, muhammad BERMUKA MASAM! EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:31 pm by admin

» BISNIS GEREJA YUUUKZ....LUMAYAN LOH UNTUNGNYA....
si BUTA mengKOREKSI quran, muhammad BERMUKA MASAM! EmptyWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:57 pm by buncis hitam

» ISLAM: Palsu, Maut, Tak Akan Tobat, Amburadul
si BUTA mengKOREKSI quran, muhammad BERMUKA MASAM! EmptySun 07 May 2023, 9:50 am by MANTAN KADRUN

Gallery

si BUTA mengKOREKSI quran, muhammad BERMUKA MASAM! Empty
MILIS MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
MURTADIN KAFIRUNexMUSLIM INDONESIA BERJAYA12 Oktober Hari Murtad Dari Islam Sedunia

Kami tidak memfitnah, tetapi menyatakan fakta kebenaran yang selama ini selalu ditutupi oleh muslim untuk menyembunyikan kebejatan nabinya

Menyongsong Punahnya Islam

Wadah syiar Islam terlengkap & terpercaya, mari sebarkan selebaran artikel yang sesungguhnya tentang si Pelacur Alloh Swt dan Muhammad bin Abdullah yang MAHA TERKUTUK itu ke dunia nyata!!!!

Kebrutalan dan keberingasan muslim di seantero dunia adalah bukti bahwa Islam agama setan (AJARAN JAHAT,BUAS,BIADAB,CABUL,DUSTA).  Tuhan (KEBENARAN) tidak perlu dibela, tetapi setan (KEJAHATAN) perlu mendapat pembelaan manusia agar dustanya terus bertahan

Subscribe to MURTADIN_KAFIRUN

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 354 on Wed 26 May 2010, 4:49 pm
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADINKAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADIN_KAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

si BUTA mengKOREKSI quran, muhammad BERMUKA MASAM!

Go down

si BUTA mengKOREKSI quran, muhammad BERMUKA MASAM! Empty si BUTA mengKOREKSI quran, muhammad BERMUKA MASAM!

Post by feifei_fairy Sun 28 Dec 2008, 9:32 am

si BUTA mengKOREKSI quran, muhammad BERMUKA MASAM!
[80:1-2] Dia (Muhammad) bermuka masam dan berpaling, karena telah datang seorang buta kepadanya.

Teng...teng...teng...! hayo tebak siapakah yang bercerita di quran di atas? jibril, zaid atau muhammad sendiri yang lagi nulis MEMOARnya? si BUTA mengKOREKSI quran, muhammad BERMUKA MASAM! Icon_biggrin ...anyway, siapakah orang buta yang dimaksud di atas? TAK LAIN ADALAH:Ibn-Maktum!

Narrated Sahl bin Sad As-Sa'idi:
I saw Marwan bin Al-Hakam sitting in the Mosque. So I came forward and sat by his side. He told us that Zaid bin Thabit had told him that Allah's Apostle had dictated to him the Divine Verse:
"Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives." (4.95)
Zaid said, "Ibn-Maktum came to the Prophet while he was dictating to me that very Verse. On that Ibn Um Maktum said, ‘O Allah's Apostle! If I had power, I would surely take part in Jihad.’ He was a blind man. So Allah sent down revelation to His Apostle while his thigh was on mine and it became so heavy for me that I feared that my thigh would be broken. Then that state of the Prophet was over after Allah revealed ‘... except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame etc.)’ (4.95)" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 85)

KENAPA muhamad bermuka masam kepada orang buta di quran? trus apa gunanya jibril (kl benar jibril) mewahyukan ayat ini? Padahal si buta Ibn-Maktum sangat berjasa MENGKOREKSI wahyu jibril di ayat 4:95!...coba lihat hadist di bawah ini si buta tersebut KOMPLAIN kpd muhammad perihal ayat tsb.

Narrated Al-Bara:
When the Verse:-- "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home)" (4.95) was revealed, Allah Apostle called for Zaid who wrote it. In the meantime Ibn Um Maktum came and complained of his blindness, so Allah revealed: "Except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame ..." etc.) (4.95) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 117)

Narrated Al-Bara:
There was revealed: ‘Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah.’ (4.95) The Prophet said, "Call Zaid for me and let him bring the board, the inkpot and the scapula bone (or the scapula bone and the ink pot)." Then he said, "Write: ‘Not equal are those Believers who sit ...’, and at that time 'Amr bin Um Maktum, the blind man was sitting behind the Prophet . He said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is your order for me (as regards the above Verse) as I am a blind man?" So, instead of the above Verse, the following Verse was revealed:
‘Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame etc.) and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah.’ (4.95) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 61, Number 512)

It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Ishaq, that he heard Bara' talking about the Qur'anic verse: "Those who sit (at home) from among the believers and those who go out for Jihad in the way of Allah are not equal" (iv. 95). (He said that) the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) ordered Zaid (to write the verse). He brought a shoulder-blade (of a slaughtered camel) and inscribed it (the verse) thereon. The son of Umm Maktum complained of his blindness to the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him). (At this) descended the revelation: "Those of the believers who sit (at home) without any trouble (illness, incapacity, disability)" (iv. 95). The tradition has been handed down through two other chains of transmitters. (Sahih Muslim, Book 020, Number 4676)

DARI TIGA hadist di atas sangat jelas diceritakan, bahwa si buta tsb berjasa MENGKOREKSI ayat quran 4:95 agar tidak diskriminatif thd kaum lemah dan buta!...seharusnya kan jibril dan muhammad kan berterimakasih kpd si buta atas KOREKSI yang dilakukannya! si BUTA mengKOREKSI quran, muhammad BERMUKA MASAM! Icon_biggrin ...LALU kenapa muhammad CEMBERUT alias bermuka masam kpd orang buta?

feifei_fairy
feifei_fairy
KAFIRUN
KAFIRUN

Female
Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-12-20

https://www.facebook.com/Feifeifairy

Back to top Go down