MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME
MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yeremia 23 & Ulangan 13 mengisyaratkan Muhammad nabi palsu
Muhammad Meniru Kristen / Yahudi EmptyFri 02 Feb 2024, 5:21 pm by buncis hitam

» kenapa muhammad suka makan babi????
Muhammad Meniru Kristen / Yahudi EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024, 1:04 am by naufal

» NYATA & FAKTA : TERNYATA YESUS PILIH MENGAULI KELEDAI DARIPADA WANITA!!! (sebuah penghinaan OLEH PAULUS)
Muhammad Meniru Kristen / Yahudi EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024, 9:39 pm by Uwizuya

» SORGA ISLAM RUMAH PELACUR ALLOH SWT...........
Muhammad Meniru Kristen / Yahudi EmptyTue 02 Jan 2024, 12:48 am by Pajar

» Moon Split or Islamic Hoax?
Muhammad Meniru Kristen / Yahudi EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:34 pm by admin

» In Islam a Woman Must be Submissive and Serve her Husband
Muhammad Meniru Kristen / Yahudi EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:32 pm by admin

» Who Taught Allah Math?
Muhammad Meniru Kristen / Yahudi EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:31 pm by admin

» BISNIS GEREJA YUUUKZ....LUMAYAN LOH UNTUNGNYA....
Muhammad Meniru Kristen / Yahudi EmptyWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:57 pm by buncis hitam

» ISLAM: Palsu, Maut, Tak Akan Tobat, Amburadul
Muhammad Meniru Kristen / Yahudi EmptySun 07 May 2023, 9:50 am by MANTAN KADRUN

Gallery

Muhammad Meniru Kristen / Yahudi Empty
MILIS MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
MURTADIN KAFIRUNexMUSLIM INDONESIA BERJAYA12 Oktober Hari Murtad Dari Islam Sedunia

Kami tidak memfitnah, tetapi menyatakan fakta kebenaran yang selama ini selalu ditutupi oleh muslim untuk menyembunyikan kebejatan nabinya

Menyongsong Punahnya Islam

Wadah syiar Islam terlengkap & terpercaya, mari sebarkan selebaran artikel yang sesungguhnya tentang si Pelacur Alloh Swt dan Muhammad bin Abdullah yang MAHA TERKUTUK itu ke dunia nyata!!!!

Kebrutalan dan keberingasan muslim di seantero dunia adalah bukti bahwa Islam agama setan (AJARAN JAHAT,BUAS,BIADAB,CABUL,DUSTA).  Tuhan (KEBENARAN) tidak perlu dibela, tetapi setan (KEJAHATAN) perlu mendapat pembelaan manusia agar dustanya terus bertahan

Subscribe to MURTADIN_KAFIRUN

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 354 on Wed 26 May 2010, 4:49 pm
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADINKAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADIN_KAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Muhammad Meniru Kristen / Yahudi

Go down

Muhammad Meniru Kristen / Yahudi Empty Muhammad Meniru Kristen / Yahudi

Post by i_gede_manuke Mon 29 Dec 2008, 7:25 pm

Muhammad Meniru Kristen / Yahudi
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/072.sbt. html#007.072.799

Volume 7, Book 72, Number 799:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet used to copy the people of the Scriptures in matters in which there was no order from Allah. The people of the Scripture used to let their hair hang down while the pagans used to part their hair. So the Prophet let his hair hang down first, but later on he parted it.

Diriwayatkan oleh Ibn Abbas
Nabi dulu suka meniru ahli kitab dalam hal-hal di mana tidak ada perintah dari Allah. Ahli kitab biasanya membiarkan rambut mereka tergantung (terurai)ke bawah sedangkan pemuja berhala biasanya membelah rambut mereka. Maka nabi membiarkan rambutnya tergantung ke bawah pada awalnya, tetapi belakangan dia membelahnya.

Muhamad seorang plagiat dari bible

"No eye has seen,no ear has heard,no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him." (1 Corinthians 2:9)

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "ALLAH SAID, ‘I have prepared for My righteous slaves (such excellent things) as no eye has ever seen, nor an ear has ever heard nor a human heart can ever think of.’"
(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 589)

Narrated AbudDarda':
I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) say: If any of you is suffering from anything or his brother is suffering, he should say: Our Lord is Allah Who is in the heaven, holy is Thy name, Thy command reigns supreme in the heaven and the earth, as Thy mercy in the heaven, make Thy mercy in the earth; forgive us our sins, and our errors; Thou art the Lord of good men; send down mercy from Thy mercy, and remedy, and remedy from Thy remedy on this pain so that it is healed up. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 28, Number 3883)

"After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen." Matthew 6:9-13

Narrated AbuUmamah
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "Blessed is he who has seen me, but seven times blessed is he who has not seen me but has believed in me."
Ahmad transmitted it. (Number 1688; taken from the ALIM CD-ROM Version)

"Then Jesus told him, ‘Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.’" John 20:29

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
I heard Allah's Apostle while he was standing on the pulpit, saying, "The remaining period of your stay (on the earth) in comparison to the nations before you, is like the period between the 'Asr prayer and sunset. The people of the Torah were given the Torah and they acted upon it till midday, and then they were worn out and were given for their labor, one Qirat each. Then the people of the Gospel were given the Gospel and they acted upon it till the time of the 'Asr prayer, and then they were worn out and were given (for their labor), one Qirat each. Then you people were given the Quran and you acted upon it till sunset and so you were given two Qirats each (double the reward of the previous nations)." Then the people of the Torah said, 'O our Lord! These people have done a little labor (much less than we) but have taken a greater reward.' Allah said, 'Have I withheld anything from your reward?' They said, 'No.' Then Allah said, 'That is My Favor which I bestow on whom I wish.'" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 559)

"For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire men to work in his vineyard. He agreed to pay them a denarius for the day and sent them into his vineyard. About the third hour he went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing. He told them, 'You also go and work in my vineyard, and I will pay you whatever is right.' So they went. He went out again about the sixth hour and the ninth hour and did the same thing. About the eleventh hour he went out and found still others standing around. He asked them, 'Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing?' 'Because no one has hired us,' they answered. He said to them, 'You also go and work in my vineyard.' When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, 'Call the workers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last ones hired and going on to the first.' The workers who were hired about the eleventh hour came and each received a denarius. So when those came who were hired first, they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius. When they received it, they began to grumble against the landowner. 'These men who were hired last worked only one hour,' they said, 'and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day.' But he answered one of them, 'Friend, I am not being unfair to you. Didn't you agree to work for a denarius? Take your pay and go. I want to give the man who was hired last the same as I gave you. Don't I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?' So the last will be first, and the first will be last." Matthew 20:1-16

Hadith Qudsi 18:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection:

O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not? Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not? Did you notknow that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and you gave Me not to drink. He will say: O Lord, how should I give You to drink when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: My servant So-and-so asked you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me.

It was related by Muslim. (Source)

In the Gospel we read that Jesus spoke the following words about his second coming and the judgment of the nations:

"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by MY FATHER; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’ Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’ They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’ Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life." Matthew 25:31-46

Daftar contekan Muhammad
1. “Better than a thousand”
Quran 97:3: The Night of Power is
BETTER THAN A THOUSAND
MONTHS.

Psalms 84:10: For a day in thy courts [
is] BETTER THAN A
THOUSAND.

2. “The straight path”
Quran 1.006: Show us THE STRAIGHT PATH,

Psalms 27:11 Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a PLAIN PATH . . .

3. “The righteous shall inherit the earth”
Quran 21.105: . . . My RIGHTEOUS SLAVES WILL INHERIT THE EARTH:

Psalms 37:29: THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL INHERIT THE LAND . . .

4. “God is in every place”
Quran
2:115: UNTO ALLAH BELONG THE EAST AND THE WEST, AND WHITHERSOEVER YE TURN, THERE IS ALLAH'S COUNTENANCE. Lo! Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing.

2:142: . . . Say: UNTO ALLAH BELONG THE EAST AND
THE WEST. He guideth whom He will unto a straight path.

Psalms
73:9: LORD OF THE EAST AND THE WEST; THERE IS NO ALLAH SAVE HIM; so choose thou Him alone for thy defender -

5. “Remember God and God will remember you”
Quran: 2:152: THEREFORE REMEMBER ME, I WILL REMEMBER YOU. Give thanks to Me, and reject not Me.

14:7: And when YOUR LORD PROCLAIMED: IF YE GIVE THANKS, I WILL GIVE YOU MORE; but if ye are thankless, lo! My punishment is dire.

COMPARE:

Psalms 105:4-5:
Psalms 105:4 Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face
evermore.
Psalms 105:5 REMEMBER HIS MARVELLOUS WORKS THAT HE HATH DONE; HIS WONDERS, AND THE JUDGMENTS OF HIS OUTH;

6. “Fool hate true knowledge”
Quran:
2:13: And WHEN IT IS SAID UNTO THEM:
BELIEVE AS THE PEOPLE BELIEVE, THEY SAY: SHALL WE BELIEVE AS THE FOOLISH BELIEVE? ARE NOT THEY INDEED THE FOOLISH? But they know not.

39:64: Say (O Muhammad, to the
disbelievers): DO YE BID ME SERVE OTHER THAN ALLAH? O YE FOOLS!

COMPARE:

Psalms 107:17: FOOLS BECAUSE OF THEIR TRANSGRESSION, and because of their iniquities, ARE AFFLICTED.

Daftar contekan Muhammad yg baru:

Qs 2: 271 identik dengan Matius 6: 2-4

Bismil Abi wal Ibn war Rouh El Qudus, El Ilah Wahi, Amien

Semoga Shalawat dan Salam tercurah selalu kepada Qiddisat Settena Maryam Al 'Adzra ummul Maseeh wal ummul mukminim, war Rasoul Al Maseeh, wal lilqiddisan maseehiyyin amanu.
============================================================

Matthew 6:2-4

Jadi apabila engkau memberi sedekah, janganlah engkau mencanangkan hal itu, seperti yang dilakukan orang munafik di rumah-rumah ibadat dan di lorong-lorong, supaya mereka dipuji orang. Aku berkata kepadamu: Sesungguhnya mereka sudah mendapat upahnya.
Tetapi jika engkau memberi sedekah, janganlah diketahui tangan kirimu apa yang diperbuat tangan kananmu.
Hendaklah sedekahmu itu diberikan dengan tersembunyi, maka Bapamu yang melihat yang tersembunyi akan membalasnya kepadamu."

Quran 2:271:

Jika kamu menampakkan sedekah(mu) , maka itu adalah baik sekali. Dan jika kamu menyembunyikannya dan kamu berikan kepada orang-orang fakir, maka menyembunyikan itu lebih baik bagimu. Dan Allah akan menghapuskan dari kamu sebagian kesalahan-kesalahanmu; dan Allah mengetahui apa yang kamu kerjakan
i_gede_manuke
i_gede_manuke
KAFIRUN
KAFIRUN

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down