MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME
MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yeremia 23 & Ulangan 13 mengisyaratkan Muhammad nabi palsu
The Islamic Psycho EmptyFri 02 Feb 2024, 5:21 pm by buncis hitam

» kenapa muhammad suka makan babi????
The Islamic Psycho EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024, 1:04 am by naufal

» NYATA & FAKTA : TERNYATA YESUS PILIH MENGAULI KELEDAI DARIPADA WANITA!!! (sebuah penghinaan OLEH PAULUS)
The Islamic Psycho EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024, 9:39 pm by Uwizuya

» SORGA ISLAM RUMAH PELACUR ALLOH SWT...........
The Islamic Psycho EmptyTue 02 Jan 2024, 12:48 am by Pajar

» Moon Split or Islamic Hoax?
The Islamic Psycho EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:34 pm by admin

» In Islam a Woman Must be Submissive and Serve her Husband
The Islamic Psycho EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:32 pm by admin

» Who Taught Allah Math?
The Islamic Psycho EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:31 pm by admin

» BISNIS GEREJA YUUUKZ....LUMAYAN LOH UNTUNGNYA....
The Islamic Psycho EmptyWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:57 pm by buncis hitam

» ISLAM: Palsu, Maut, Tak Akan Tobat, Amburadul
The Islamic Psycho EmptySun 07 May 2023, 9:50 am by MANTAN KADRUN

Gallery

The Islamic Psycho Empty
MILIS MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
MURTADIN KAFIRUNexMUSLIM INDONESIA BERJAYA12 Oktober Hari Murtad Dari Islam Sedunia

Kami tidak memfitnah, tetapi menyatakan fakta kebenaran yang selama ini selalu ditutupi oleh muslim untuk menyembunyikan kebejatan nabinya

Menyongsong Punahnya Islam

Wadah syiar Islam terlengkap & terpercaya, mari sebarkan selebaran artikel yang sesungguhnya tentang si Pelacur Alloh Swt dan Muhammad bin Abdullah yang MAHA TERKUTUK itu ke dunia nyata!!!!

Kebrutalan dan keberingasan muslim di seantero dunia adalah bukti bahwa Islam agama setan (AJARAN JAHAT,BUAS,BIADAB,CABUL,DUSTA).  Tuhan (KEBENARAN) tidak perlu dibela, tetapi setan (KEJAHATAN) perlu mendapat pembelaan manusia agar dustanya terus bertahan

Subscribe to MURTADIN_KAFIRUN

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 354 on Wed 26 May 2010, 4:49 pm
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADINKAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADIN_KAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

The Islamic Psycho

Go down

The Islamic Psycho Empty The Islamic Psycho

Post by admin Wed 10 Oct 2018, 11:36 am

The Islamic Psycho

By Abul Kasem

The Islamists have shocked the world once again.  After the madness of 9-11, the Islamists had to show their true colour one more time. This time, they did it in the most bizarre and macabre way.  They not only beheaded the Wall Street Journal's journalist, Daniel Pearl, like the slaughtering of a Qurbani (sacrificial) animal in the Islamic/halal way but also made a snuff video out of this butchery (A snuff video is a recording of actual murder and decapitation of a human body in the most detail and gory form). The only crime of this journalist was that he was a Jew. The newspaper reports say that the video shows that the moment he uttered the word 'I am a Jew,’ a hand from behind hold his head tight and another hand slit his throat by a sharp sword (used for the Qurbani of cows) and blood started to flow. The video later shows his head severed from his body.  Do you remember Jeffrey Dahmar?  Do you remember watching the movie 'The silence of the lambs'?  Do you remember reading the book 'American Psycho'?   Well, these Islamists are of the same mental disposition as those psychotic killers are.  It is absolutely difficult for any sane person to remain unmoved and not to be disturbed by what these Islamists have shown to the world.  They have absolutely no shame, regret or remorse whatsoever for what they have done.  They are extremely confident that what they have done is strictly according to what their religion asks them to do with respect to infidels especially the Jews.

'This is absolutely rubbish'. You say.  Islam, the religion of peace can never sanction such barbaric act.  Killing of innocent people is strictly forbidden in Islam…..Islam protects the rights of the infidels including the Jews…..and what not.  This is what most Muslims think.  Let us have a look at what the 'Real Islam' has to say on this type of graphic Islamic butchery.

In Sunaan Abu Dawud (hadith) we read
Book 19, Number 2996:
Narrated Muhayyisah:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: If you gain a victory over the men of Jews, kill them. So Muhayyisah jumped over Shubaybah, a man of the Jewish merchants. He had close relations with them. He then killed him. At that time Huwayyisah (brother of Muhayyisah) had not embraced Islam. He was older than Muhayyisah. When he killed him, Huwayyisah beat him and said: O enemy of Allah, I swear by Allah, you have a good deal of fat in your belly from his property. END OF QUOTE
To confirm that a Muslim must kill the Jews when opportunity comes is further supported from the biography of Mohammad. The most authentic biography of the peaceful prophet is the ' Kitab Sirat rasuli llah' written by Ibn Ishak/Ibn Hisham and Tabari. This biography had been translated by Alfred Guillaume (Biography of Prophet Mohammad Published by Oxford University Press). In this book on page 369 Guillaume translates:
"The apostle said, "Kill any Jew that falls into your power." Thereupon Muhayyisa b. Masud leapt upon Ibn Sunayna, a Jewish merchant with whom they had social and business relations, and killed him. Huwayyisa was not a Muslim at the time though he was the elder brother. When Muhayyisa killed him Huwayyisa began to beat him, saying, 'You enemy of God, did you kill him when much of the fat on your belly comes from his wealth?' Muhayyisa answered, 'Had the one who ordered me to kill him ordered me to kill you I would have cut your head off.'"

The messages from the above sources are enough to prove that a Jew does not have to break any Islamic law or Islamic practice to be killed. The mere fact that he is a Jew is a valid reason for any Muslim to kill him if an opportunity comes.

Let us look at another example of a mindless killing of a Jewish lady for simply ridiculing Mohammad (because Mohamad killed another 120 years old Jew by the name Abu Afak)

From Ibn Sa'd's, "Kitab Al-Tabaqat Al-Kabir" [op cit] volume 2, page 31.
"SARIYYAH OF UMAYR IBN ADI"
Then (occurred) the sariyyah of Umayr ibn adi Ibn Kharashah al-Khatmi against Asma Bint Marwan, of Banu Umayyah Ibn Zayd, when five nights had remained from the month of Ramadan, in the beginning of the nineteenth month from the hijrah of the apostle of Allah. Asma was the wife of Yazid Ibn Zayd Ibn Hisn al-Khatmi. She used to revile Islam, offend the prophet and instigate the (people) against him. She composed verses. Umayr Ibn Adi came to her in the night and entered her house. Her children were sleeping around her. There was one whom she was suckling. He searched her with his hand because he was blind, and separated the child from her. He thrust his sword in her chest till it pierced up to her back. Then he offered the morning prayers with the prophet at al-Medina. The apostle of Allah said to him: "Have you slain the daughter of Marwan?" He said: "Yes. Is there something more for me to do?" He [Muhammad] said: "No two goats will butt together about her. This was the word that was first heard from the apostle of Allah. The apostle of Allah called him Umayr, "basir" (the seeing). END OF QUOTE

Please note that the apostle of Allah never took any action against this senseless, cruel and unjust killing. This was the disposition of our peaceful prophet against anyone whom he considered to be a threat to his reputation. What language do we use in modern day to describe this type of killers. Yes, the Psychiatrists and the Psychologists call these people as psychotic/neurotic and compulsive killers who derive pleasure through the physical elimination of their critics.
This is the mindset of Idi Amin, Saddam Hussain, Ayatollah Khomeini, Maulan Saikul Hadis, Mullah Omor, Osama bin Ladin, Ayman Zawhiri…..etc. We should call them with two simple words e.g ISLAMIC PSYCHO.

For a more gruesome killing of a pregnant lady read this hadith from Sunaan Abu Dawud. In this killing even the about to be born baby was not spared.
Book 38, Number 4348:

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas:

A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet was informed about it.

He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up.

He sat before the Prophet and said: Apostle of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.

Thereupon the Prophet said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood. END OF QUOTE

Are you aghast at the above example of cruelty and insanity of the followers of early Islam? No. not yet. Please read the following narration of how a very old lady was torn into two pieces by tying her two legs to two camels and driving the camels in opposite directions.

This incident involves the actions of Muslims who were sent out by Muhammad on a raid against the Fazara tribe. The Muslims were initially defeated by the Fazara. The wounded Muslim leader swore vengeance. After he recovered he went out and attacked the Fazara again. One very old women was captured.

Here is the account from Guillaume, op cit, and page 665:

"....and Umm Qirfa Fatima was taken prisoner. She was a very old women, wife of Malik. Her daughter and Abdullah Masada were also taken. Zayd ordered Qays to kill Umm Qirfa and he killed her cruelly (Tabari, by putting a rope to her two legs and to two camels and driving them until they rent her in two.)

The description of the following act of murder by another Islamic Psycho may cause you sleepless nights. Please note that in this murder case the only fault of the victim was that he refused to become a Muslim. Also note that he was a one-eyed blind poor shepherd and he was of the same tribe as his killer and how Mohammad blessed this Islamic Psycho.

The incident involves another Muslim man named Amr Umayya, who was sent out by Muhammad to murder Muhammad's enemy Abu Sufyan, (Guillaume, op cit, and page 673). However, their assassination attempt failed. As he returned home, he met a one-eyed shepherd. The shepherd and the Muslim man both identified themselves as members of the same Arab clan. Prior to going asleep, the shepherd said that he would never become a Muslim. Umayya waited for the shepherd to fall asleep, and thereafter:
"as soon as the badu was asleep and snoring I got up and killed him in a more horrible way than any man has been killed. I put the end of my bow in his sound eye, then I bore down on it until I forced it out at the back of his neck."

Umayya returned and spoke with Muhammad. He relates......."He [Muhammad] asked my news and when I told him what had happened he blessed me".

This essay will remain incomplete till we have a look at the following ahadith from Sunaan Abu Dawud. You may disbelieve what you are reading. These ahadith may even force you to rethink on what you have always heard about peaceful Islam.

Mohammad Killed a man for refusing to join Jihad

Book 14, Number 2530:
Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Our Lord Most High is pleased with a man who fights in the path of Allah, the Exalted; then his companions fled away (i.e. retreated). But he knew that it was a sin (to flee away from the battlefield), so he returned, and his blood was shed. Thereupon Allah, the Exalted, says to His angels: Look at My servant; he returned seeking what I have for him (i.e. the reward), and fearing (the punishment) I have, until his blood was shed.
The height of cruelty. A senile woman was beheaded for laughing
Book 14, Number 2665:
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
No woman of Banu Qurayzah was killed except one. She was with me, talking and laughing on her back and belly (extremely), while the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) was killing her people with the swords. Suddenly a man called her name: Where is so-and-so? She said: I I asked: What is the matter with you? She said: I did a new act. She said: The man took her and beheaded her. She said: I will not forget that she was laughing extremely although she knew that she would be killed.

Mohammad beheaded his competitor Masaylimah Abdullah's follower (who also claimed to be the messenger of Allah during Mohammad's time)
Book 14, Number 2756:
Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud:
Harithah ibn Mudarrib said that he came to Abdullah ibn Mas'ud and said (to him): There is no enmity between me and any of the Arabs. I passed a mosque of Banu Hanifah. They (the people) believed in Musaylimah. Abdullah (ibn Mas'ud) sent for them. They were brought, and he asked them to repent, except Ibn an-Nawwahah. He said to him: I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) say: Were it not that you were not a messenger, I would behead you. But today you are not a messenger. He then ordered Qarazah ibn Ka'b (to kill him). He beheaded him in the market. Anyone who wants to see Ibn an-Nawwahah slain in the market (he may see him).

Banu Qurayzah men with pubic hair were beheaded
Book 38, Number 4390:
Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:
I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.

A man was stoned to death like a dog
Book 38, Number 4414:
Narrated AbuHurayrah:
A man of the tribe of Aslam came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and testified four times against himself that he had had illicit intercourse with a woman, while all the time the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) was turning away from him.
Then when he confessed a fifth time, he turned round and asked: Did you have intercourse with her? He replied: Yes. He asked: Have you done it so that your sexual organ penetrated hers? He replied: Yes. He asked: Have you done it like a collyrium stick when enclosed in its case and a rope in a well? He replied: Yes. He asked: Do you know what fornication is? He replied: Yes. I have done with her unlawfully what a man may lawfully do with his wife.
He then asked: What do you want from what you have said? He said: I want you to purify me. So he gave orders regarding him and he was stoned to death. Then the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) heard one of his companions saying to another: Look at this man whose fault was concealed by Allah but who would not leave the matter alone, so that he was stoned like a dog. He said nothing to them but walked on for a time till he came to the corpse of an ass with its legs in the air.
He asked: Where are so and so? They said: Here we are, Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him)! He said: Go down and eat some of this ass's corpse. They replied: Apostle of Allah! Who can eat any of this? He said: The dishonour you have just shown to your brother is more serious than eating some of it. By Him in Whose hand my soul is, he is now among the rivers of Paradise and plunging into them.

A married man was cruelly stoned to death for fathering an illegitimate child
Book 38, Number 4421:
Narrated Al-Lajlaj al-Amiri:
I was working in the market. A woman passed carrying a child. The people rushed towards her, and I also rushed along with them.
I then went to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) while he was asking: Who is the father of this (child) who is with you? She remained silent.
A young man by her side said: I am his father, Apostle of Allah!
He then turned towards her and asked: Who is the father of this child with you?
The young man said: I am his father, Apostle of Allah! The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) then looked at some of those who were around him and asked them about him. They said: We only know good (about him).
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said to him: Are you married? He said: Yes. So he gave orders regarding him and he was stoned to death.
He (the narrator) said: We took him out, dug a pit for him and put him in it. We then threw stones at him until he died. A man then came asking about the man who was stoned.
We brought him to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and said: This man has come asking about the wicked man.
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: He is more agreeable than the fragrance of musk in the eyes of Allah. The man was his father. We then helped him in washing, shrouding and burying him. (The narrator said:) I do not know whether he said or did not say "in praying over him." This is the tradition of Abdah, and it is more accurate.

An unwed mother was stoned to death after she delivered the baby even though she repented profusely
Book 38, Number 4426:
Narrated Imran ibn Husayn:
A woman belonging to the tribe of Juhaynah (according to the version of Aban) came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and said that she had committed fornication and that she was pregnant. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) called her guardian.
Then the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said to him: Be good to her, and when she bears a child, bring her (to me). When she gave birth to the child, he brought her (to him). The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) gave orders regarding her, and her clothes were tied to her. He then commanded regarding her and she was stoned to death. He commanded the people (to pray) and they prayed over her.
Thereupon Umar said: Are you praying over her, Apostle of Allah, when she has committed fornication?
He said: By Him in Whose hand my soul is, she has repented to such an extent that if it were divided among the seventy people of Medina, it would have been enough for them all. And what do you find better than the fact that she gave her life.
Aban did not say in his version: Then her clothes were tied to her.

Another act of Islamic Psychosis
Book 38, Number 4429:
Narrated AbuBakrah:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) had a woman stoned and a pit was dug up to her breasts. END OF QUOTE

Readers, please note that all the above examples of cruel torture and punishments are meted out in public. The Quran clearly attests to the public exhibition of all beheading, lashing stoning, etc. Did you ever wonder why? Of course, the answer by the Islamists is that this (public exhibition) acts as deterrent. This is completely untrue.  In fact, this type of public display of gory scenes may make the society more violent and cruel. The real answer is that Islamic Psychos beget Islamic neurosis.  And Islamic neurosis make people inject  more Islamic drug.  This is the reason why we see the snuff video made out of Daniel Pearl's beheading.  This is an alternative method of public display of beheading (because of security problem of the Islamic Psychos). In fact, the entire Hudud Law book is nothing but a graphic horror movie if you could really imagine the described punishments being meted out in front of you.  An Islamist does not need to read the book like 'American Psycho' or 'The silence of the lambs' to titillate his pervert senses. The ahadith, the Sha’ria, the Fiqh, the Hudud and the 'Sirat Nabi' all have enough materials to make any sensible person's stomach churn except the stomach of an Islamic Psycho.
----------------------------

Abul Kasem writes from Sydney, Australia.  His e-mail address is – abul88@hotmail.com  
admin
admin
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1234
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MURTADIN_KAFIRUN/

Back to top Go down