MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME
MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yeremia 23 & Ulangan 13 mengisyaratkan Muhammad nabi palsu
Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible EmptyFri 02 Feb 2024, 5:21 pm by buncis hitam

» kenapa muhammad suka makan babi????
Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024, 1:04 am by naufal

» NYATA & FAKTA : TERNYATA YESUS PILIH MENGAULI KELEDAI DARIPADA WANITA!!! (sebuah penghinaan OLEH PAULUS)
Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024, 9:39 pm by Uwizuya

» SORGA ISLAM RUMAH PELACUR ALLOH SWT...........
Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible EmptyTue 02 Jan 2024, 12:48 am by Pajar

» Moon Split or Islamic Hoax?
Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:34 pm by admin

» In Islam a Woman Must be Submissive and Serve her Husband
Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:32 pm by admin

» Who Taught Allah Math?
Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:31 pm by admin

» BISNIS GEREJA YUUUKZ....LUMAYAN LOH UNTUNGNYA....
Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible EmptyWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:57 pm by buncis hitam

» ISLAM: Palsu, Maut, Tak Akan Tobat, Amburadul
Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible EmptySun 07 May 2023, 9:50 am by MANTAN KADRUN

Gallery

Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible Empty
MILIS MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
MURTADIN KAFIRUNexMUSLIM INDONESIA BERJAYA12 Oktober Hari Murtad Dari Islam Sedunia

Kami tidak memfitnah, tetapi menyatakan fakta kebenaran yang selama ini selalu ditutupi oleh muslim untuk menyembunyikan kebejatan nabinya

Menyongsong Punahnya Islam

Wadah syiar Islam terlengkap & terpercaya, mari sebarkan selebaran artikel yang sesungguhnya tentang si Pelacur Alloh Swt dan Muhammad bin Abdullah yang MAHA TERKUTUK itu ke dunia nyata!!!!

Kebrutalan dan keberingasan muslim di seantero dunia adalah bukti bahwa Islam agama setan (AJARAN JAHAT,BUAS,BIADAB,CABUL,DUSTA).  Tuhan (KEBENARAN) tidak perlu dibela, tetapi setan (KEJAHATAN) perlu mendapat pembelaan manusia agar dustanya terus bertahan

Subscribe to MURTADIN_KAFIRUN

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 354 on Wed 26 May 2010, 4:49 pm
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADINKAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADIN_KAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible

3 posters

Go down

Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible Empty Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible

Post by admin Tue 31 Jul 2012, 9:52 am

(Why does God want me to burn animals and humans?)

The Bible, especially the Old Testament, is filled with numerous stories of animal and human sacrifice. God, we are told, likes the pleasing aroma of burning flesh. Animal sacrifice is much more common than human sacrifice, but both occur and are "pleasing to the Lord".

Genesis, the first book of the Bible, has Abraham preparing to sacrifice his son to God. "Take your son, your only son – yes, Isaac, whom you love so much – and go to the land of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will point out to you." (Genesis 22:1-18) Abraham takes his own son up on a mountain and builds an altar upon which to burn him. He even lies to his son and has him help build the altar. Then Abraham ties his son to the altar and puts a knife to his throat. He then hears God tell him this was just a test of his faith. However, God still wanted to smell some burnt flesh so he tells Abraham to burn a ram.

Even though he didn't kill his son, it is still an incredibly cruel and evil thing to do. If Abraham did that today he would be in jail serving a long sentence as someone's prison-bitch. It amazes me how Christians see this story as a sign of God's love. There is no love here, just pure unadulterated evil.

The first seven chapters of Leviticus have extensive rules regarding animal and food sacrifices. These offerings are supposed to be burnt so that God can smell them. If you read through these it seems clear to me that the priests were getting their followers to make a big feast for them every week. The priests were very particular about what kind of food to bring and how to prepare it.

Even more peculiar is God's obsession with first-born sons. In Exodus 13:2 the Lord said "Consecrate to me every first-born that opens the womb among Israelites, both man and beast, for it belongs to me." Later it says that you can redeem (replace) an ass with a sheep and that you must redeem a child for an unspecified price. It is clear from the context that "consecrate" means a burning sacrifice. These priests are guilty of theft and kidnapping. Since any sins in the Old Testament were punishable by death, these priests used the threat of death to extort food and money from their followers. What do we call a scum-bag that threatens to kill your kids unless you pay a ransom? A kidnapper! If these priests were alive today they would be in prison with Abraham.

However, in Leviticus 27:28-29, the Lord allows for no redemptions. "Note also that any one of his possessions which a man vows as doomed to the Lord, whether it is a human being or an animal, or a hereditary field, shall be neither sold nor ransomed; everything that is thus doomed becomes most sacred to the Lord. All human beings that are doomed lose the right to be redeemed; they must be put to death." I must admit that I am a bit confused by this contradiction, but it might only apply to slaves in your possession. Not that it makes any difference. A human sacrifice is a human sacrifice, and it is just sick.

Bible Passages About Ritual Human Sacrifice

Jephthah Burns His Daughter

"At that time the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he went throughout the land of Gilead and Manasseh, including Mizpah in Gilead, and led an army against the Ammonites. And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD. He said, "If you give me victory over the Ammonites, I will give to the LORD the first thing coming out of my house to greet me when I return in triumph. I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering."

"So Jephthah led his army against the Ammonites, and the LORD gave him victory. He thoroughly defeated the Ammonites from Aroer to an area near Minnith – twenty towns – and as far away as Abel-keramim. Thus Israel subdued the Ammonites. When Jephthah returned home to Mizpah, his daughter – his only child – ran out to meet him, playing on a tambourine and dancing for joy. When he saw her, he tore his clothes in anguish. "My daughter!" he cried out. "My heart is breaking! What a tragedy that you came out to greet me. For I have made a vow to the LORD and cannot take it back." And she said, "Father, you have made a promise to the LORD. You must do to me what you have promised, for the LORD has given you a great victory over your enemies, the Ammonites. But first let me go up and roam in the hills and weep with my friends for two months, because I will die a virgin." "You may go," Jephthah said. And he let her go away for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never have children. When she returned home, her father kept his vow, and she died a virgin. So it has become a custom in Israel for young Israelite women to go away for four days each year to lament the fate of Jephthah's daughter." (Judges 11:29-40 NLT)

God Commands Burning Humans

[The Lord speaking] "The one who has stolen what was set apart for destruction will himself be burned with fire, along with everything he has, for he has broken the covenant of the LORD and has done a horrible thing in Israel." (Joshua 7:15 NLT)

Josiah and Human Sacrifice

At the LORD's command, a man of God from Judah went to Bethel, and he arrived there just as Jeroboam was approaching the altar to offer a sacrifice. Then at the LORD's command, he shouted, "O altar, altar! This is what the LORD says: A child named Josiah will be born into the dynasty of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you." (1 Kings 13:1-2 NLT)

He [Josiah] executed the priests of the pagan shrines on their own altars, and he burned human bones on the altars to desecrate them. Finally, he returned to Jerusalem. King Josiah then issued this order to all the people: "You must celebrate the Passover to the LORD your God, as it is written in the Book of the Covenant." There had not been a Passover celebration like that since the time when the judges ruled in Israel, throughout all the years of the kings of Israel and Judah. This Passover was celebrated to the LORD in Jerusalem during the eighteenth year of King Josiah's reign. Josiah also exterminated the mediums and psychics, the household gods, and every other kind of idol worship, both in Jerusalem and throughout the land of Judah. He did this in obedience to all the laws written in the scroll that Hilkiah the priest had found in the LORD's Temple. Never before had there been a king like Josiah, who turned to the LORD with all his heart and soul and strength, obeying all the laws of Moses. And there has never been a king like him since. (2 Kings 23:20-25 NLT)

Human Sacrifice

Chastised a little, they shall be greatly blessed, because God tried them and found them worthy of himself. As gold in the furnace, he proved them, and as sacrificial offerings he took them to himself. In the time of their visitation they shall shine, and shall dart about as sparks through stubble; (Wisdom 3:5-7 NAB The Book of The Wisdom of Solomon is mostly in Catholic versions of the Bible.)

Child Sacrifice

And this became a hidden trap for mankind, because men, in bondage to misfortune or to royal authority, bestowed on objects of stone or wood the name that ought not to be shared. Afterward it was not enough for them to err about the knowledge of God, but they live in great strife due to ignorance, and they call such great evils peace. For whether they kill children in their initiations, or celebrate secret mysteries, or hold frenzied revels with strange customs… (Wisdom 14:21-23 RSV) The Book of The Wisdom of Solomon is mostly in Catholic versions of the Bible. This passage condemns human sacrifice but acknowledges that it did happen by early God worshipers.

Humans are Fuel for Fire

As for you, son of man, prophesy: Thus says the Lord GOD against the Ammonites and their insults: A sword, a sword is drawn for slaughter, burnished to consume and to flash lightning, because you planned with false visions and lying divinations to lay it on the necks of depraved and wicked men whose day has come when their crimes are at an end. Return it to its sheath! In the place where you were created, in the land of your origin, I will judge you. I will pour out my indignation upon you, breathing my fiery wrath upon you, I will hand you over to ravaging men, artisans of destruction. You shall be fuel for the fire, your blood shall flow throughout the land. You shall not be remembered, for I, the LORD, have spoken. (Ezekiel 21:33-37 NAB)

Burn Nonbelievers

"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

So the next time some Christian tells you about the "love of God", show them this page and ask them "Why does God want me to burn animals and humans?"
admin
admin
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1234
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MURTADIN_KAFIRUN/

Back to top Go down

Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible Empty Re: Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible

Post by DariKelMuslim Tue 04 Sep 2012, 3:49 am

1. D U know , HIGGS BOSON or closed to stephen hawking called -God's Particle- was already founded in 2011 and 2012 ??
2. Do you know Nasa Michio Kaku, Nasa's theoretical physics ?
Only Michio Kaku, that may speak to public (world) about what Nasa "doing" right there !!

Michio Kaku: Massive solar flare in the years 2012/2013 could throw us back 100 years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPdqr2v1rTQ

3 >> frm what u feeling about that reality, i'm sure some atheis like u will be found something on your heart, not brain. Because we can't think based on "our will of freedom". There is no limit for human about willing of free.

i'll use your knowledge to explain >> " THAT's WHY,, HUMAN NEED "TRADITION" (or a religon in our knowledge). That's `tradition` wasn't a limit of our smartest or our way of life. But the way to made us be appreciate, realize, wise up each other. "
>> you should ignore about that high level of knowledge, and made theUKatheis fail...,

How i can't fail as Christian by knowing this ?? answer : Faith and Hope of Jesus , Jesus is bible, yes ,and amen.

Sory !! bad english ..
Born in Qlayten ,
& stuck in Indonesia
DariKelMuslim
DariKelMuslim
MURTADIN
MURTADIN

Male
Number of posts : 489
Job/hobbies : Project-Blackout Brazil
Humor : org ISLAM suka makan babi, mknya berebutan dg orang BATAK, yg Jawa anteng2 ajahhh
Registration date : 2011-09-29

http://andriepekalongancheater.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible Empty Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible

Post by barabasmurtad77 Sun 16 Sep 2012, 8:34 pm

admin wrote:Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible

The Bible, especially the Old Testament, is filled with numerous stories of animal and human sacrifice. God, we are told, likes the pleasing aroma of burning flesh. Animal sacrifice is much more common than human sacrifice, but both occur and are "pleasing to the Lord".

Genesis, the first book of the Bible, has Abraham preparing to sacrifice his son to God. "Take your son, your only son – yes, Isaac, whom you love so much – and go to the land of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will point out to you." (Genesis 22:1-18) Abraham takes his own son up on a mountain and builds an altar upon which to burn him. He even lies to his son and has him help build the altar. Then Abraham ties his son to the altar and puts a knife to his throat. He then hears God tell him this was just a test of his faith. However, God still wanted to smell some burnt flesh so he tells Abraham to burn a ram.

Even though he didn't kill his son, it is still an incredibly cruel and evil thing to do. If Abraham did that today he would be in jail serving a long sentence as someone's prison-bitch. It amazes me how Christians see this story as a sign of God's love. There is no love here, just pure unadulterated evil.

The first seven chapters of Leviticus have extensive rules regarding animal and food sacrifices. These offerings are supposed to be burnt so that God can smell them. If you read through these it seems clear to me that the priests were getting their followers to make a big feast for them every week. The priests were very particular about what kind of food to bring and how to prepare it.

Even more peculiar is God's obsession with first-born sons. In Exodus 13:2 the Lord said "Consecrate to me every first-born that opens the womb among Israelites, both man and beast, for it belongs to me." Later it says that you can redeem (replace) an ass with a sheep and that you must redeem a child for an unspecified price. It is clear from the context that "consecrate" means a burning sacrifice. These priests are guilty of theft and kidnapping. Since any sins in the Old Testament were punishable by death, these priests used the threat of death to extort food and money from their followers. What do we call a scum-bag that threatens to kill your kids unless you pay a ransom? A kidnapper! If these priests were alive today they would be in prison with Abraham.

However, in Leviticus 27:28-29, the Lord allows for no redemptions. "Note also that any one of his possessions which a man vows as doomed to the Lord, whether it is a human being or an animal, or a hereditary field, shall be neither sold nor ransomed; everything that is thus doomed becomes most sacred to the Lord. All human beings that are doomed lose the right to be redeemed; they must be put to death." I must admit that I am a bit confused by this contradiction, but it might only apply to slaves in your possession. Not that it makes any difference. A human sacrifice is a human sacrifice, and it is just sick.

"At that time the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he went throughout the land of Gilead and Manasseh, including Mizpah in Gilead, and led an army against the Ammonites. And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD. He said, "If you give me victory over the Ammonites, I will give to the LORD the first thing coming out of my house to greet me when I return in triumph. I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering."

"So Jephthah led his army against the Ammonites, and the LORD gave him victory. He thoroughly defeated the Ammonites from Aroer to an area near Minnith – twenty towns – and as far away as Abel-keramim. Thus Israel subdued the Ammonites. When Jephthah returned home to Mizpah, his daughter – his only child – ran out to meet him, playing on a tambourine and dancing for joy. When he saw her, he tore his clothes in anguish. "My daughter!" he cried out. "My heart is breaking! What a tragedy that you came out to greet me. For I have made a vow to the LORD and cannot take it back." And she said, "Father, you have made a promise to the LORD. You must do to me what you have promised, for the LORD has given you a great victory over your enemies, the Ammonites. But first let me go up and roam in the hills and weep with my friends for two months, because I will die a virgin." "You may go," Jephthah said. And he let her go away for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never have children. When she returned home, her father kept his vow, and she died a virgin. So it has become a custom in Israel for young Israelite women to go away for four days each year to lament the fate of Jephthah's daughter." (Judges 11:29-40 NLT)

[The Lord speaking] "The one who has stolen what was set apart for destruction will himself be burned with fire, along with everything he has, for he has broken the covenant of the LORD and has done a horrible thing in Israel." (Joshua 7:15 NLT)

At the LORD's command, a man of God from Judah went to Bethel, and he arrived there just as Jeroboam was approaching the altar to offer a sacrifice. Then at the LORD's command, he shouted, "O altar, altar! This is what the LORD says: A child named Josiah will be born into the dynasty of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you." (1 Kings 13:1-2 NLT)

He [Josiah] executed the priests of the pagan shrines on their own altars, and he burned human bones on the altars to desecrate them. Finally, he returned to Jerusalem. King Josiah then issued this order to all the people: "You must celebrate the Passover to the LORD your God, as it is written in the Book of the Covenant." There had not been a Passover celebration like that since the time when the judges ruled in Israel, throughout all the years of the kings of Israel and Judah. This Passover was celebrated to the LORD in Jerusalem during the eighteenth year of King Josiah's reign. Josiah also exterminated the mediums and psychics, the household gods, and every other kind of idol worship, both in Jerusalem and throughout the land of Judah. He did this in obedience to all the laws written in the scroll that Hilkiah the priest had found in the LORD's Temple. Never before had there been a king like Josiah, who turned to the LORD with all his heart and soul and strength, obeying all the laws of Moses. And there has never been a king like him since. (2 Kings 23:20-25 NLT)

Human Sacrifice

Chastised a little, they shall be greatly blessed, because God tried them and found them worthy of himself. As gold in the furnace, he proved them, and as sacrificial offerings he took them to himself. In the time of their visitation they shall shine, and shall dart about as sparks through stubble; (Wisdom 3:5-7 NAB The Book of The Wisdom of Solomon is mostly in Catholic versions of the Bible.)

Child Sacrifice

And this became a hidden trap for mankind, because men, in bondage to misfortune or to royal authority, bestowed on objects of stone or wood the name that ought not to be shared. Afterward it was not enough for them to err about the knowledge of God, but they live in great strife due to ignorance, and they call such great evils peace. For whether they kill children in their initiations, or celebrate secret mysteries, or hold frenzied revels with strange customs… (Wisdom 14:21-23 RSV) The Book of The Wisdom of Solomon is mostly in Catholic versions of the Bible. This passage condemns human sacrifice but acknowledges that it did happen by early God worshipers.

Humans are Fuel for Fire

As for you, son of man, prophesy: Thus says the Lord GOD against the Ammonites and their insults: A sword, a sword is drawn for slaughter, burnished to consume and to flash lightning, because you planned with false visions and lying divinations to lay it on the necks of depraved and wicked men whose day has come when their crimes are at an end. Return it to its sheath! In the place where you were created, in the land of your origin, I will judge you. I will pour out my indignation upon you, breathing my fiery wrath upon you, I will hand you over to ravaging men, artisans of destruction. You shall be fuel for the fire, your blood shall flow throughout the land. You shall not be remembered, for I, the LORD, have spoken. (Ezekiel 21:33-37 NAB)

Burn Nonbelievers

"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

So the next time some Christian tells you about the "love of God", show them this page and ask them "Why does God want me to burn animals and humans?"

ANSWER TO RITUAL HUMAN SACRIFICE IN THE BIBLE
by admin on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:52 am

Let us look why God asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac.
Heb 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tested, offered up Isaac, and he who had received the promises was in the act of offering up his only son,
Heb 11:18 of whom it was said, "Through Isaac shall your offspring be named."
Heb 11:19 He considered that God was able even to raise him from the dead, from which, figuratively speaking, he did receive him back.
We know that Isaac was Abraham’s only begotten son, so it could be that he loves Isaac very much that he makes his son an idol for him and this is the reason why God asked him to sacrifice Isaac i.e. to test his faith in Him for that the Bible tells us:
Deu 5:8 "'You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Deu 5:9 You shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me

Deu 6:5 You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.

You must realize that what God said in Leviticus was about 1.500 years BC so you cannot compare this period with the period of life that we have now.
First of all you must know why In Exodus 13:2 the Lord said "Consecrate to me every first-born that opens the womb among Israelites, both man and beast, for it belongs to me."

Exo 13:13 Every firstborn of a donkey you shall redeem with a lamb, or if you will not redeem it you shall break its neck. Every firstborn of man among your sons you shall redeem.
Exo 13:14 And when in time to come your son asks you, 'What does this mean?' you shall say to him, 'By a strong hand the LORD brought us out of Egypt, from the house of slavery.
Exo 13:15 For when Pharaoh stubbornly refused to let us go, the LORD killed all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man and the firstborn of animals. Therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all the males that first open the womb, but all the firstborn of my sons I redeem.'

This is the reason why God command the firstborn of men and male animal to be sacrifice to Him.

Lev 27:29
Which shall be devoted of men - Every man who is devoted shall surely be put to death; or, as some understand it, be the Lord’s property, or be employed in his service, till death. The law mentioned in these two verses has been appealed to by the enemies of Divine revelation as a proof, that under the Mosaic dispensation human sacrifices were offered to God; but this can never be conceded. Had there been such a law, it certainly would have been more explicitly revealed, and not left in the compass of a few words only, where the meaning is very difficult to be ascertained; and the words themselves differently translated by most interpreters. That there were persons, devoted to destruction under the Mosaic dispensation, is sufficiently evident, for the whole Canaanitish nations were thus devoted by the Supreme Being himself, because the cup of their iniquity was full; but that they were not sacrificed to God, the whole history sufficiently declares. Houbigant understands the passage as speaking of these alone; and says, Non alios licebat anathemate voveri, quam Chananaeos, quos jusserat Deus ad internecionem deleri. “It was not lawful to devote any persons to death but the Canaanites, whom God had commanded to be entirely extirpated.” This is perfectly correct; but he might have added that it was because they were the most impure idolaters, and because the cup of their iniquity was full. These God commanded to be put to death; and who can doubt his right to do so, who is the Maker of man, and the Fountain of justice? But what has this to do with human sacrifices? Just nothing. No more than the execution of an ordinary criminal, or a traitor, in the common course of justice, has to do with a sacrifice to God. In the destruction of such idolaters, no religious formality whatever was observed; nor any thing that could give the transaction even the most distant semblance of a sacrifice. In this way Jericho was commanded to be destroyed, Jos_6:17, and the Amalekites, Deu_25:19; 1Sa_15:3 : but in all these cases the people commanded to be destroyed were such sinners as God’s justice did not think proper to spare longer.

Judges 11:30-31
• "And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou shalt without faildeliver the children of Ammon into mine hands,
• Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD'S, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering."
It seems that Jephthah was asking as a condition of God helping him, that he would sacrifice to God whatever comes out first from the doors of his house. In effect He was saying, "God, you do something for me, and in return, If you succeed, I will do something for you." Even as he had made the deal with the leaders of Gilead of him being ruler as a condition of his coming back. But God is not a man that we can make vain deals with Him as conditions of a gift. For a gift is unconditional, and God gives it to man, not man to God. God is the heavenly Father whom he should have honored (Matthew 15:5) unconditionally, rather than thinking he's doing something for Him. Our Lord did not need the deal Jephthah proposed in order to deliver His people Israel, for He faithfully watches over His own. This vow was not only capricious and careless, but vain and self serving. And so in this event of life, God uses this vow as an example to all His people down throughout history. Jephthah (and through him, all of us) has to learn that when you tempt the Lord your God, you just may get exactly what you bargained for as a chastisement. And that is exactly why I think that the Lord not only allowed this vow to be made, but also carried out. It was to show that though Jephthah was human in making this vain and careless vow, he also had the Spirit of God to be humbled. He did not fight, but surrendered and accepted chastisement, and shows honor to God in faithful holding to what He had vowed. I know there are many who condemn Jephthah for keeping his vow, but truly it illustrates the spectacular trust and confidence in the power of God that dwells within the man of faith.
In those days, animals lived in a part of the house. We can surmise that his animals, sheep or goats, usually would be the first to hear him and come out. Or perhaps that he would even call them out, and this is the scenario that he expected. But we can't really know for sure because God doesn't give us this specific information. But we certainly can imagine his horror when he returned from the ammonites and saw his only child and beloved daughter as the first one to come forth of the doors of his house to meet him. I suppose it was only then that he came to realize that He had made a rash, vain and foolish vow unto God. And that his vow could not be righteously broken.

My opinion I this:
1) Did God ask Jephthah to make a vow to Him??? NO!!!
2) What kind of sacrifice is accepted to God? Only offering of male animals were accepted by God whereas Jephthah’s daughter did not count ot it.
3) But why did Jephthath offer his daughter? We know that he was a leader of the Israelites, so whatever he must be consequent to whatever he says so that he did not lose his prestige.
4) I believe that the people at that time did not agree with Jephthah’s decision then there will be no human sacrifice; just as what happened to Jonathan who ate honey when Saul’s command forbid people to eat anything that time.

1Sa 14:37 And Saul inquired of God, "Shall I go down after the Philistines? Will you give them into the hand of Israel?" But he did not answer him that day.
1Sa 14:38 And Saul said, "Come here, all you leaders of the people, and know and see how this sin has arisen today.
1Sa 14:39 For as the LORD lives who saves Israel, though it be in Jonathan my son, he shall surely die." But there was not a man among all the people who answered him.
1Sa 14:40 Then he said to all Israel, "You shall be on one side, and I and Jonathan my son will be on the other side." And the people said to Saul, "Do what seems good to you."
1Sa 14:41 Therefore Saul said, "O LORD God of Israel, why have you not answered your servant this day? If this guilt is in me or in Jonathan my son, O LORD, God of Israel, give Urim. But if this guilt is in your people Israel, give Thummim." And Jonathan and Saul were taken, but the people escaped.
1Sa 14:42 Then Saul said, "Cast the lot between me and my son Jonathan." And Jonathan was taken.
1Sa 14:43 Then Saul said to Jonathan, "Tell me what you have done." And Jonathan told him, "I tasted a little honey with the tip of the staff that was in my hand. Here I am; I will die."
1Sa 14:44 And Saul said, "God do so to me and more also; you shall surely die, Jonathan."
1Sa 14:45 Then the people said to Saul, "Shall Jonathan die, who has worked this great salvation in Israel? Far from it! As the LORD lives, there shall not one hair of his head fall to the ground, for he has worked with God this day." So the people ransomed Jonathan, so that he did not die.

What is the reason of God’s command here?
he had broken the covenant of the LORD and had done a horrible thing in Israel.

Jos 7:10 The LORD said to Joshua, "Get up! Why have you fallen on your face?
Jos 7:11 Israel has sinned; they have transgressed my covenant that I commanded them; they have taken some of the devoted things; they have stolen and lied and put them among their own belongings.
Jos 7:12 Therefore the people of Israel cannot stand before their enemies. They turn their backs before their enemies, because they have become devoted for destruction. I will be with you no more, unless you destroy the devoted things from among you.

God expected Israel as a holy nation that’s the reason why He lead Israel to live in accordance to His Law and make them separated from the other nations around them and the punishment that God poured down to the Achan was because:
I have sinned against the LORD God of Israel, and this is what I did:
Jos 7:21 when I saw among the spoil a beautiful cloak from Shinar, and 200 shekels of silver, and a bar of gold weighing 50 shekels, then I coveted them and took them. And see, they are hidden in the earth inside my tent, with the silver underneath."
Jos 7:22 So Joshua sent messengers, and they ran to the tent; and behold, it was hidden in his tent with the silver underneath.
Jos 7:23 And they took them out of the tent and brought them to Joshua and to all the people of Israel. And they laid them down before the LORD.
Jos 7:24 And Joshua and all Israel with him took Achan the son of Zerah, and the silver and the cloak and the bar of gold, and his sons and daughters and his oxen and donkeys and sheep and his tent and all that he had. And they brought them up to the Valley of Achor.
Jos 7:25 And Joshua said, "Why did you bring trouble on us? The LORD brings trouble on you today." And all Israel stoned him with stones. They burned them with fire and stoned them with stones.

Achan had stolen things which had been sanctified for God.

Josiah executed the priests of the pagan shrines on their own altars, and he burned human bones on the altars to desecrate them because by their service they made Israel turned away from God and Josiah sanctify the people by annihilated the pagan priests so that they do not mislead Israel again.

Human Sacrifice
Child Sacrifice
In case that I do not accept The Wisdom Of Salomon from the Deuterocanonical as the real Bible so there will be any comment from me.

Humans are Fuel for Fire
I can’t find the verses you wrote down because it has only 32 verses.

Eze 21:28 "And you, son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus says the Lord GOD concerning the Ammonites and concerning their reproach; say, A sword, a sword is drawn for the slaughter. It is polished to consume and to flash like lightning--
Eze 21:29 while they see for you false visions, while they divine lies for you--to place you on the necks of the profane wicked, whose day has come, the time of their final punishment.
Eze 21:30 Return it to its sheath. In the place where you were created, in the land of your origin, I will judge you.
Eze 21:31 And I will pour out my indignation upon you; I will blow upon you with the fire of my wrath, and I will deliver you into the hands of brutish men, skillful to destroy.
Eze 21:32 You shall be fuel for the fire. Your blood shall be in the midst of the land. You shall be no more remembered, for I the LORD have spoken."

GILL
Eze 21:32 Thou shalt be for fuel for the fire,.... Easily consumed, as briers and thorns cast into a furnace; such are wicked men to the fire of God's wrath:
thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; such large numbers shall be slain everywhere, that the land shall flow with the blood of them; who shall lie unburied, and rot, and putrefy upon the ground:
thou shalt be no more remembered; but lie in everlasting oblivion, as they do to this day; the name of an Ammonite being nowhere mentioned and heard of:
for I the Lord have spoken it; who never alters the thing that is gone out of his lips; and sooner shall heaven and earth pass away than one word of his. The Targum is,
"for I the Lord have decreed by my word;''
and his counsel shall stand, and every purpose and resolution of his shall be accomplished.

Burn Nonbelievers
These verses were again addressed to the unbelievers/pagans because God want to sanctify Israel from worshipping idols and in respect that Israel is stubborn so God make them separate from the pagan nations around them by destroying every pagan nation

You are misguided, because you have written all verses from the Old Testament, so the New Testament era Christians do not have sacrifice any animal, because all has been completed by Jesus on the cross!!!

barabasmurtad77
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible Empty Re: Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum