MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME
MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yeremia 23 & Ulangan 13 mengisyaratkan Muhammad nabi palsu
MURTAD/APOSTATE EmptyFri 02 Feb 2024, 5:21 pm by buncis hitam

» kenapa muhammad suka makan babi????
MURTAD/APOSTATE EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024, 1:04 am by naufal

» NYATA & FAKTA : TERNYATA YESUS PILIH MENGAULI KELEDAI DARIPADA WANITA!!! (sebuah penghinaan OLEH PAULUS)
MURTAD/APOSTATE EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024, 9:39 pm by Uwizuya

» SORGA ISLAM RUMAH PELACUR ALLOH SWT...........
MURTAD/APOSTATE EmptyTue 02 Jan 2024, 12:48 am by Pajar

» Moon Split or Islamic Hoax?
MURTAD/APOSTATE EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:34 pm by admin

» In Islam a Woman Must be Submissive and Serve her Husband
MURTAD/APOSTATE EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:32 pm by admin

» Who Taught Allah Math?
MURTAD/APOSTATE EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:31 pm by admin

» BISNIS GEREJA YUUUKZ....LUMAYAN LOH UNTUNGNYA....
MURTAD/APOSTATE EmptyWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:57 pm by buncis hitam

» ISLAM: Palsu, Maut, Tak Akan Tobat, Amburadul
MURTAD/APOSTATE EmptySun 07 May 2023, 9:50 am by MANTAN KADRUN

Gallery

MURTAD/APOSTATE Empty
MILIS MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
MURTADIN KAFIRUNexMUSLIM INDONESIA BERJAYA12 Oktober Hari Murtad Dari Islam Sedunia

Kami tidak memfitnah, tetapi menyatakan fakta kebenaran yang selama ini selalu ditutupi oleh muslim untuk menyembunyikan kebejatan nabinya

Menyongsong Punahnya Islam

Wadah syiar Islam terlengkap & terpercaya, mari sebarkan selebaran artikel yang sesungguhnya tentang si Pelacur Alloh Swt dan Muhammad bin Abdullah yang MAHA TERKUTUK itu ke dunia nyata!!!!

Kebrutalan dan keberingasan muslim di seantero dunia adalah bukti bahwa Islam agama setan (AJARAN JAHAT,BUAS,BIADAB,CABUL,DUSTA).  Tuhan (KEBENARAN) tidak perlu dibela, tetapi setan (KEJAHATAN) perlu mendapat pembelaan manusia agar dustanya terus bertahan

Subscribe to MURTADIN_KAFIRUN

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 354 on Wed 26 May 2010, 4:49 pm
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADINKAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADIN_KAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

MURTAD/APOSTATE

Go down

MURTAD/APOSTATE Empty MURTAD/APOSTATE

Post by admin Thu 16 Jun 2011, 10:13 am

MURTAD/APOSTATE
Islam is not a religion of peace, neither does it stand for peace. Islam is a religion of submission. A Muslim fully submits himself/herself to the will of God.

The issue is that it is not the will of God they are submitting to but the will of the human being.

I have no quarrel with the majority of Muslims who practice their faith peacefully. They are loving, caring people – most of whom will not participate in homophobic hate mongering, or agree with the ‘eye-for-an-eye’ punishments, or the lashing of adulterers and fornicators. Most of them won’t even agree that I should be put to death for being an apostate.

No. My quarrel is not with them. I hold issues with those that follow religion to the letter; with those that think they understand the will of God completely, and they must act on His behalf. These are the same people that are crying for homosexuals to be put to death; the same people who believe a person convicted of theft must have his hands cut off, and two consenting adults must be lashed and stoned till death takes them for having sex out of wedlock.

These people also decide how much of man's penis must be chopped off to appease God, and what length should his hair be. These are the people who think a woman’s place is at home. They think slitting a woman’s throat is more honorable than letting her live in sin.

Before the uninformed defenders of Islam come to bash me and say these practices are cultural and not religious, who are you kidding? The importance given to female virginity in Islam gives the green light to those that follow this scripture to do the unthinkable things that ensures a woman’s virginity is protected. They will go as far as to cut the clitoris off, commonly referred to as female genital mutilation, or ‘female circumcision’ by those that want to make it sound like a legitimate practice.

Homosexuality is vigorously opposed by those that think it’s a sin, and that they have God’s permission to protect their society from a repeat destruction that happened in Sodom and Gomorrah.

I will not make friends with such people, and such people should be the enemy of every single moral human being who has even an ounce of dignity in them.

Luckily, majority of Muslims I know are some of the kindest people I’ve met, but when others take religion to its full practice, that’s when it becomes a vile doctrine that needs to be wiped out from the face of this planet.

Islam is not a religion of peace, neither does it stand for peace. Islam is a religion of submission. A Muslim fully submits himself/herself to the will of God.

The issue is that it is not the will of God they are submitting to but the will of the human being.

I have no quarrel with the majority of Muslims who practice their faith peacefully. They are loving, caring people – most of whom will not participate in homophobic hate mongering, or agree with the ‘eye-for-an-eye’ punishments, or the lashing of adulterers and fornicators. Most of them won’t even agree that I should be put to death for being an apostate.

No. My quarrel is not with them. I hold issues with those that follow religion to the letter; with those that think they understand the will of God completely, and they must act on His behalf. These are the same people that are crying for homosexuals to be put to death; the same people who believe a person convicted of theft must have his hands cut off, and two consenting adults must be lashed and stoned till death takes them for having sex out of wedlock.

These people also decide how much of man's penis must be chopped off to appease God, and what length should his hair be. These are the people who think a woman’s place is at home. They think slitting a woman’s throat is more honorable than letting her live in sin.

Before the uninformed defenders of Islam come to bash me and say these practices are cultural and not religious, who are you kidding? The importance given to female virginity in Islam gives the green light to those that follow this scripture to do the unthinkable things that ensures a woman’s virginity is protected. They will go as far as to cut the clitoris off, commonly referred to as female genital mutilation, or ‘female circumcision’ by those that want to make it sound like a legitimate practice.

Homosexuality is vigorously opposed by those that think it’s a sin, and that they have God’s permission to protect their society from a repeat destruction that happened in Sodom and Gomorrah.

I will not make friends with such people, and such people should be the enemy of every single moral human being who has even an ounce of dignity in them.

Luckily, majority of Muslims I know are some of the kindest people I’ve met, but when others take religion to its full practice, that’s when it becomes a vile doctrine that needs to be wiped out from the face of this planet.
that is why the teachings have never been accepted!
admin
admin
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1234
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MURTADIN_KAFIRUN/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum